1. 52 Tuesdays is a drama about 16-year-old Billie and her father, James, who is undergoing a female-to-male gender transition.
9. Billie only sees her father on Tuesdays while her father transitions, so the director only filmed the movie on Tuesdays over the course of a year.
The entirely non-professional cast received scripts one week at a time for only the scenes they were in to keep the timing of her father’s transition realistic.
11. The film launched a global project with an app called “My 52 Tuesdays” where the film asks a question every Tuesday and users submit an image of themselves holding their response on a piece of paper.
There was also a “My 52 Tuesdays” photo booth on-location at the Sundance Film Festival where users could submit their photos.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.