1. 52 Tuesdays is a drama about 16-year-old Billie and her father, James, who is undergoing a female-to-male gender transition.
9. Billie only sees her father on Tuesdays while her father transitions, so the director only filmed the movie on Tuesdays over the course of a year.
The entirely non-professional cast received scripts one week at a time for only the scenes they were in to keep the timing of her father’s transition realistic.
11. The film launched a global project with an app called “My 52 Tuesdays” where the film asks a question every Tuesday and users submit an image of themselves holding their response on a piece of paper.
There was also a “My 52 Tuesdays” photo booth on-location at the Sundance Film Festival where users could submit their photos.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.