1. 52 Tuesdays is a drama about 16-year-old Billie and her father, James, who is undergoing a female-to-male gender transition.
9. Billie only sees her father on Tuesdays while her father transitions, so the director only filmed the movie on Tuesdays over the course of a year.
The entirely non-professional cast received scripts one week at a time for only the scenes they were in to keep the timing of her father’s transition realistic.
11. The film launched a global project with an app called “My 52 Tuesdays” where the film asks a question every Tuesday and users submit an image of themselves holding their response on a piece of paper.
There was also a “My 52 Tuesdays” photo booth on-location at the Sundance Film Festival where users could submit their photos.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖