4 cups pancake mix
2 cups milk
6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
2. Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix just until combined.
3. Pour batter onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
4. Place cream cheese on top of the batter, followed by the strawberry slices.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate.
Inspired by: Hello Wonderful