Yup. Thats right! PUMPKIN WAFFLES...and it doesn't just stop there... drizzle with some apple cider maple syrup! I'm just going to leave this right here... You're welcome.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. all spice
1. Combine pumpkin puree, eggs, melted butter, and brown sugar in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl combine all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ground ginger, and all spice.
3. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
4. Cook waffles according to your waffle maker.
5. In a small sauce pan simmer equal parts apple cider and pure maple syrup until thick.