Hidden Veggie Burgers
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
Servings: 12 burgers
2 pounds ground beef
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 carrots, shredded
2 heads broccoli, shredded
12 slices cheddar cheese
12 burger buns
1. In a large bowl, season the beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
2. Shred the carrots and broccoli using a box grater.
3. Add the carrots and broccoli to the bowl with the beef and mix well with a spoon or your hands.
4. Form meat into patties and either pan-fry or grill until cooked. Top with cheese and let it melt.
5. Assemble burger with your favorite toppings.