1. Boozy Orange And Vanilla Milkshake
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
1 orange, cut into slices for garnish
8 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
½ cup vanilla-flavored vodka
¼ cup orange liqueur
1. Cut the orange into slices and set aside for garnish.
2. In a blender, add 4 scoops of ice cream, orange juice concentrate, vodka, and orange liqueur. Blend until well-combined.
3. Add the remaining 4 scoops of ice cream and blend.
4. Pour into a glass and garnish with an orange slice.
5. Serve & enjoy!