Cheddar Ranch Chicken Strips
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
2 chicken breasts
2½ cups buttermilk
1 packet ranch dressing mix
3 cups cheese crackers
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F/225˚C.
2. On a cutting board, slice chicken breasts against the grain into strips.
3. Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. Stir until well-coated.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
5. Pour cheese crackers into a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground.
6. Open the bag and place a marinated piece of chicken in the cracker crumbs. Coat the chicken with the crumbs and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.