Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
2 packages cinnamon rolls (save the icing)
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1½ cups blueberries
1. Cut cinnamon rolls into bite-size pieces and set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined.
4. Place cut up cinnamon rolls into an 8x8 baking dish. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time.
7. Garnish with icing and serve.