Bite-Size Chicken Tacos
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
Makes 50 mini tacos
7 flour tortillas
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1½ cups salsa
3-cheese Mexican blend
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. Generously brush butter onto both sides of the tortillas.
3. Using a circular cookie cutter or a mason jar lid, cut the tortillas into small circles.
4. Flip a 12-cup muffin tin over and place a cut-out piece of tortilla in the space between two cups, so that they make a mini taco shape. One muffin tin will fit 17 mini tacos.
5. Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until just turning golden brown and crispy. (Times and temperatures may vary based on oven.) Make sure to check on them every couple of minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
6. Shred a rotisserie chicken, removing all bones and skin.
7. Place shredded chicken in a large pan over medium-high heat and add salsa. Stir well to combine.
8. Serve along with your favorite taco toppings.