Anna Hrachovec's website, Mochimochi Land, is full of patterns for some truly adorable knits.
1. Like this mini mermaid!
2. A blessing of teeny-tiny unicorns.
3. These squishy stars.
4. A whole troop of Girl Scouts.
The pattern for these trailblazers is free, and you can find it here!
5. A baby dragon!
6. Fun-loving gnomes!
7. Or a pair of big cuddly monkeys!
8. Some adorable household pets.
9. A piece of ebi sushi.
10. A herd of sweet baby alpacas.
Pattern available here.
11. A cuddly condensation cloud!
12. An abomb-knit-able yeti.
Or a whole yeti party!
13. A forest full of wee critters!
Ideal for people who like the idea of being outdoors, without actually being outside. Pattern for all four here.
14. A duo of teeny-tiny nummy eggies!
15. A flock of teeny sheepies.
Make them in different colors and knit up a rainbow flock of sheep! Pattern available here.
16. Some lil' forces of nature.
18. A hungry snake.
19. A gaggle of micro-hens.
Find the pattern for these lil' ladies in Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi.
20. A mini cityscape.
21. A tiny cheeseburger.
YOU CAN MAKE A TINY CHEESEBURGER FOR GOODNESS' SAKES! Get the patterns for the wee panda, baby zombie, cuddly bee, and tiny cheeseburger right here.
22. A squishy retro arcade game.
23. A life lesson about which came first!
Though maybe you'll raise more questions than answers with this lil' guy. Reversible pattern found here.