1. Deciding what actually needs to come with you when you leave the house.
2. Realizing when you just need to take a deep breath.
3. Turning hand-me-downs into totally adorable outfits.
4. Capturing all the important moments.
5. Sensing when food is about to be thrown on the floor (or ceiling).
6. Knowing it's probably just a phase.
7. Turning anything into a toy.
8. Doubling (or tripling) recipes.
9. Finding ways to childproof things in a bind.
10. And having twice the amount of pure parenting fun!
Illustrations by Tyler Naugle and Lyla Ribot © Buzzfeed
When it comes to having kids, once just isn’t enough! Just like the Citi® Double Cash card earns you cash back twice: 1% when you buy and another 1% when you make a payment toward your purchases — big or small.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!