Laird Superfood Is Having A 20% Off Sale So You Can Ditch Your Old Boring Snacks
Suddenly snack time is the most important meal of the day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Looking for an easy and delicious way to try new foods this year? Laird Superfoood makes plant-based drink mixes, snacks, and other yummy goodies that also happen to be packed with ~superfoods~!
Be sure to snag these superfoods asap — this special deal ends 1/31!
Here are just a few of their plant-based goodies:
1. A hot chocolate mix with mushroom extracts so you can indulge in that rich cocoa flavor without any work at all. It's also a great coffee alternative if you're trying to drink less caffeine! TBH, I'd choose hot cocoa over coffee any day of the week, anyway.
2. A plant-based vanilla creamer to add a touch of all-natural sweetness to your coffee — no dairy, artificial additives, or highly-refined sugars and corn syrups here!
3. A gluten-free vegan cookie mix because what could be better than delicious, ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies that are *secretly* good for you?! Ummm, nothing! Each batch has two and a half hidden servings of veggies, so yes, dessert is finally part of the main course.
4. A prebiotic daily greens powder since the blueberry, acai, and lemon flavor makes it a super tasty way to sneak 18 superfoods, functional mushrooms, and other good-for-the-gut nutrients into your diet.
5. A gluten- and soy-free vegan protein powder containing lots of good stuff: 19 g of clean plant-based protein, essential amino acids, and functional mushrooms. Suddenly I'm a morning person.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.