1. A reusable 32-page smart notebook if you're someone who spends their days writing, writing, and writing some more. With this, you can scan your pages right after you write them, save them to your device, clear the page, and repeat tomorrow!
2. A silk heatless curling set for working literal magic by curling your hair *without* the use of harmful, damaging heat. In fact, it's actually good for your hair (and your electricity bill!) as the satin helps prevent frizz and breakage. Say whaaaat??!! 😱
3. A glass water bottle with a stainless-steel infuser so gorgeous you won't ever be tempted to use single-use tea bags again. Aesthetics? Check. Eco-friendly? Check, check.
4. A set of two GreenPan nonstick fry pans if the thought of having to scrape crusty food remnants off the bottom of the pan one more time is enough to make you never want to cook a meal again. These feature a super slick and easy-to-clean surface free of toxic chemicals traditionally found in nonstick pans, like PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. Finally!
5. A plant-based exfoliation glove I personally swear by — it sloughs off tons of gross skin every time I use it, but even better than how soft it leaves my skin, is the fact that it's helped to noticeably reduce my KP, and all using just water!! PLUS, it's compostable, I mean wowee!
6. A coconut bowl and spoon for serving up artsy smoothie bowls, cereal, soups, and any other yummy eats you can think of! These zero-waste bowls are super cute and will add a tropical aesthetic to your eating arrangement.
7. A countertop electric composter bundle so you can turn those food scraps directly into dirt at the touch of a button — and in as little as four hours to boot!
8. A pack of large gold metal hair clips to give your plastic ones a sophisticated, more sustainable upgrade. Not to mention, you'll have four gorgeous designs to choose from, so you can change it up from day to day.
9. A handcrafted Japanese wood diffuser that gently absorbs and disperses the aromas of essential oils naturally through the wood itself — that's right! No electricity or power required to indulge in your favorite relaxing and invigorating scents 24/7.
10. A bar of Ethique solid shampoo for anyone who's been on the hunt for a high-quality, all-natural shampoo bar that's actually as good as the kind that comes in plastic bottles — their vegan formulas are all free of soap, palm oil, and aluminum, pH-balanced, and specially crafted to address different hair types and scalp issues.
11. An aromatherapy pillow mist to make your bedsheets, blankets, and linens smell so wonderful, all of which will help soothe you into a deep and peaceful slumber.
12. An insulated stainless-steel tumbler for a super cute way to enjoy your drinks on the go sans plastic and at the perfect temperature, hot or cold. Plus, it comes with two lids, one flip lid, and one straw lid!
13. A bio-based cork yoga mat to make those cherished moments of mindful movement even better. In addition to being made from 70% renewable materials, the unique cork surface and plant foam cushioning *also* make it super nonslip and odor-free!
14. A cult-favorite face roller here to take the place of your blotting sheets — just a few swipes of this oil-absorbing volcanic stone is all you'll need to banish any unwanted shininess, time and time again.
15. A reusable grocery bag that folds up into a tiny pouch, which means you can bring one with you pretty much everywhere — and thus, you'll never again find yourself caught at the grocery store and having to reluctantly use a plastic bag because you left all your reusable ones at home. Oh, and did I mention, they're so. stinking. cute.
16. A hand-poured sustainable soy candle because it's 100% all-natural, certified cruelty-free, doesn't increase CO2 levels in your home, *and* smells just divine. Plus, for every candle purchased, a tree gets planted!
17. A tinted mineral sunscreen since the certified organic and all-natural formula will keep your skin protected from sun damage for up to 80 minutes *without* negatively harming the marine ecosystem while you swim. Yep, it's reef-safe, completely biodegradable, and even comes in a recyclable plastic-free tin!
18. A set of acacia wood cutting boards for an absolutely gorgeous (and more heavy-duty!) upgrade to your current plastic cutting boards. Even snack time is gonna feel gourmet when you use these to prep and serve!
19. A box of ultra-soft cotton muslin tissues — and let it be noted that the dispenser "box" is actually made from denim cotton fabric, too — so you can quit sniffling and get on with your day!
20. A Google Nest smart thermostat since it will keep your house at the perfect temperature, and thus maximize your energy efficiency, whether you're home or not. Program a heating/cooling schedule, adjust the temp directly from the smartphone app, or just ask Alexa to turn up the heat!
21. Dental lace — a biodegradable woven silk dental floss, if you want to skip the petroleum-based plastic found in most traditional floss. This nontoxic alternative is made from vegan, plant-based wax and essential oils and comes in a cute glass dispenser jar (don't worry, it has a built-in floss cutter). I made the switch about a year ago, and I can confirm that I do indeed smile brighter knowing I'm cleaning my teeth with more earth-friendly floss!
22. The famous Allbirds runner — uber soft and supportive everyday sneakers made from lightweight and breathable eucalyptus fibers, which means they're as sustainable as they are comfy.
23. A Bluecup starter kit containing a reusable, refillable coffee capsule that's compatible with most Nespresso machines — just fill it with your favorite fine-ground coffee, brew, and enjoy. Then, rinse and repeat the next morning. Talk about an eco-conscious quick caffeine fix!
24. Or, a reusable coffee filter made from 100% organic hemp for those of you who like to start your day with a manually-brewed cup of joe instead. Reviewers say this makes the coffee taste *even* better than disposable filters, so... yeah, sign me up.
25. A bamboo arch earring that's good for the environment and your ears! Wild Cloud is an eco-friendly shop based in San Diego, California that makes sustainable jewelry from bamboo. They also partner with Trees for the Future to help plant more trees around the world and support farmers and their families.
26. A small and lightweight portable campfire since it lights as easy as a candle and provides over three hours of burn time all with no firewood needed. Quick! Someone grab the s'mores fixings!
27. A Keeki bread bag if bread is your one true love in life. The beeswax lining allows the loaf inside to breathe, thus keeping it soft, moist, and oh-so-fresh for days. In other words, no more stale sourdough or single-use wraps!
28. A bidet attachment that will entirely transform the experience of ~doing your business~. In fact, it's such a game-changer you'll likely never go back to TP (or public restrooms) again.
29. A three-pack of reusable beeswax wraps to make packing lunches, wrapping up produce, and any other tasks usually requiring plastic wrap so much more enjoyable. I don't know about you, but I always struggle way more than should be necessary when trying to use plastic wrap, and it's not even better for the planet!
30. A zero-waste vegan lip balm since the soothing all-natural ingredients (which include shea butter, olive oil, and coconut oil) will keep your lips soft and moisturized all day every day. And if you're anything like me, you reach for your lip balm on an almost hourly basis, let alone daily.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.