We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of sink extenders so you don't have to lift up your toddler and risk straining your back every time they have to wash their hands. They'll also feel so ~grown-up~ now that they can use the sink all by themselves!
2. An ingenious portable vibrating pad for the babies who can't fall asleep unless you're rocking them or walking around with them. Just tuck this into a crib mattress, a stroller, a car seat, or their bassinet, and the subtle vibrations the pad gives off will help them snooze in no time flat.
3. A pack of toy straps if your kid has turned tossing toys from their stroller into an Olympic event. This brilliant contraption will save you from back pain now that you don't have to bend down to pick up toys every 30 seconds.
4. The Pink Stuff, a TikTok-famous cleaning paste that can remove nearly anything, including the scribbles your kiddo decided to draw on your wall. Now you can make their little "masterpieces" disappear with very little effort! Here's hoping they stick to drawing on pieces of paper next time...
5. A pack of fun Crayola hand sanitizers to encourage your kids to *actually* disinfect their hands. Instead of putting up a fight, they'll look forward to squeezing the brightly colored goo onto their hands. (Don't worry — it dries clear.)
6. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer with the ability to transform a regular PB&J into an exact replica of those Uncrustables sandwiches your kid loves. It also helps spice up the everyday humdrum of making lunch!
Promising review: "These have been a GAME CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get a set of three from Amazon for $19.96.