37 Organization Products Even Monica Geller Would Be Impressed By
So you, too, can potentially win awards for your organizational skills.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of shelf dividers to organize your closet's top shelf and stack your sweaters and jeans without having them topple over constantly.
2. A pack of stacking shoe organizers that will literally *double* the amount of storage space for your shoe collection while still displaying what each pair looks like.
3. A pair of stackable water bottle organizers so you can stop shoving all of your drinking vessels into random corners of your cabinets. With this, you can easily see all of your water bottles at once and pick one out without the rest of them avalanching.
4. A set of OXO food storage containers with an airtight seal to keep your food fresher for longer. Because the containers are clear, you'll be able to see exactly how much of each ingredient you have left.
5. A set of modern-looking pantry labels for a crisp, clean way to identify everything in your food storage containers. As you can see, they go very nicely with those OXO containers!
6. A set of space saver bags to compress your bulky bedding or off-season clothing that is currently crowding your closet. You'll be amazed at how flat everything gets when you suck all the air out of the bags!
7. An expandable spice rack that magically increases the storage space in your cabinet while also arranging your spices so that you can see all of them with just one glance. Where has this been all my life?!
8. Or these spice-organizing drawer liners so you don't have to search through your entire drawer every time you're trying to find the cinnamon. This is a great solution if your cabinets are already full but you still want a dedicated place for all your spices.
9. A slim storage tower that slides right into that awkward space between your washing machine and dryer and holds all of your laundry essentials. You can also place it in the gap between your fridge and cabinets for some sneaky kitchen storage!
10. A plastic storage bag organizer so you can easily grab whatever size you need while packing lunches or storing leftovers. No more fumbling with those bulky cardboard containers they usually come in!
11. A felt handbag insert if you feel like you're digging through the Mary Poppins bag every time you're trying to get your keys, sunglasses, or lip balm. Now, you'll be able to know exactly where all your items are whenever you glance into your purse.
12. A honeycomb drawer organizer so you can see all of your underwear or socks as soon as you open your drawers in the morning. Marie Kondo would be so proud.
13. A macrame fruit hammock because even your apples and oranges deserve to kick back and relax. But seriously, this ingenious storage solution frees up your counter space while also reminding you of all the fresh fruit you should eat before it goes bad!
14. A set of drawer organizers so you can finally get control over your junk drawer. Now you'll actually be able to find your scissors when you need them instead of frantically rummaging through an endless abyss.
15. A set of clear containers to keep everything in your fridge as organized as possible. Once you start using this, you'll smile with delight every time you open your fridge and are greeted by the sheer tidiness of it all.
16. A cutlery drawer organizer so you can actually find your favorite fork for once (admit it — we all have a favorite fork). The space-saving design also frees up the rest of your drawer.
17. A clear shower curtain with pockets to store bathroom essentials like shampoo, body wash, or razors. It's a game-changer for anyone with a tiny bathroom!
18. Or this bathroom storage tower for taking advantage of that usually wasted space in between your toilet and the wall. It comes with a toilet paper dispenser and plenty of space to store away cleaning supplies.
19. A large over-the-sink rack perfect for anyone without a dishwasher — just place all of your wet dishes on top of this rack, and the water drips right down into the sink. There's also a little basket to hold your soap and dish sponge!
20. A cabinet door organizer if you haven't been able to figure out a good place to store awkwardly shaped things like cutting boards and aluminum foil.
21. A set of bamboo drawer dividers so you can actually see which cooking utensils you have instead of having to search for them. You can even use the dividers to organize by use: one section for spoons, one for spatulas, one for whisks, etc.
22. A Roll Keeper organizer for anyone with a large T-shirt collection and limited storage space. With this, you'll be able to see all of your T-shirts at once, which makes getting ready in the morning so much easier.
23. A lazy Susan with removable dividers so you can group your similar pantry items together and take out the entire section whenever you need it. It's a brilliant update to an already classic organization tool.
24. A shower caddy that's held up by super-strong adhesive strips and holds way more bottles than a traditional caddy that attaches around the showerhead does.
25. An adjustable rack so you can keep all of your baking sheets, cutting boards, and pot lids upright and easy to reach.
26. A super-cool desk organization system made out of individually designed hexagons that you can customize and fit together to match your exact needs. It's like having a functional piece of art on your desktop!
27. A tea bag organizer because the boxes the tea bags come in are so bulky. This handy tool displays all of your options at once — it's almost like you're at a fancy tea shop perusing all of their offerings!
28. A sturdy ClosetMaid tiered over-the-door wire rack to place on your pantry door to hold all of your bulky cans, jars, and bottles. You'll be amazed how much room this will free up on your pantry shelves!
29. A hanger stacker because no one should spend their precious time trying to untangle a huge pile of plastic hangers. Now, every time you need to hang up a piece of clothing, just grab and go!
30. A floating shelf with jewelry storage so you can show off your favorite necklaces and earrings right underneath your favorite pint-sized succulents. Not only does it look gorgeous, but it also prevents your jewelry from ending up in a tangled mess at the bottom of your closet!
31. A styling station to keep all of your hot hair tools in one place. If you're constantly worried your hot curling iron is going to fall off your tiny bathroom counter and burn you, this is a necessity.
32. A stealthy storage ottoman great for keeping your blankets, extra linens, or even your kid's toys hidden away. It also provides some extra seating in whatever room you place it in.
33. A laundry hamper that you can hang on the back of any door so you don't have to take up valuable closet floor space to hold all your dirty clothes. It's also easily removable for laundry days!
34. A cascading wall organizer so you can finally get that huge pile of paper off of your desk and actually be able to find that important document when you need it. It's also great for teachers looking to organize their students' assignments!
35. A three-tiered shelf to take advantage of that awkward corner on your kitchen counters. Place your most-used spices or oils on this so you can grab them while cooking.
36. A set of ultra-strong magnetic strips that'll take your beer game to ~new heights~. It keeps your bottle tightly holding on to the top of your fridge so you can maximize every square inch.
37. An adjustable closet rod to instantly add another layer of hanging space to your closet. Place it onto your existing rod and voila: you've just maximized the storage space.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.