We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fun, abstract handmade ceramic vase that adds a playful touch of decor in a subtle way. Place this on an empty shelf or console table and you'll be smiling every time you look at it.
2. A decorative window film to create a stained-glass effect that will cast beautiful rainbow light all around your house. It's also a great way to add some privacy on windows where you can't easily place curtains or blinds.
Promising review: "I have a weird skinny window in my house where no normal window covering works. People walking on our community trail can see up into our upstairs bathroom when the light is on and it's dark outside. Not a good plan at all. So I used this window film and cut different-sized circles and placed then on this window to interrupt the view into the house. Worked perfectly! Very easy to use." —Marsgard
Get it from Amazon for $8.48+ (available in nine sizes).
3. A vintage-inspired mirror with serious Pride & Prejudice vibes — this definitely looks like something Lizzy Bennet would stare into all day while contemplating her feelings for Mr. Darcy.
Many reviewers use this mirror as a decorative tray to store jewelry or perfume!
Promising review: "I love them!!! What I was looking for were gold and white mirrors. The only ones I could find were expensive and had that cheap gold look. I use these mirrors on my wall in the bathroom. They look better than the picture, very elegant and antique and expensive. I purchased two of them because of the size, which turned out perfect. I would buy again." —Trevor Lang
Get it from Amazon for $20.49+ (available in three colors).
4. A sleek serving tray that looks so sophisticated, people will think you spent so much more on it than you actually did. Look at how gorgeous that green color looks against the gold!
Promising review: "The tray is an attractive contemporary design and easy to handle. Glasses, mugs, and smaller breakfast/lunch/appetizer plates or bowls fit on it. I both got one for myself and for my best friend’s birthday. My lovely friend who has a low-key aesthetic, mid-century house in California really did love the tray. She told me she uses it to bring her breakfast out of her kitchen most mornings to a more relaxing spot." —N. Erdmann
Get it from Amazon for $38.99+ (available in two sizes and four designs).
5. A set of geode bookends to place around your favorite books so visitors will be sure to notice how well-read you are.
They also look pretty dang gorgeous just sitting there by themselves!
Promising review: "Love it — the rocks are BEAUTIFUL. These are great book holders. I have them across my fireplace mantle and have had nothing but compliments. Highly recommended for the crystal quality and I’ll definitely be ordering more in other colors in the future. Thanks." —Gage
Get a pair from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in six colors and four weights).
6. A set of gorgeously lush velvet pillow covers that come in over 30 colors — feel free to mix and match to create the perfect color scheme that complements your home's decor.
Promising review: "This is the second set of these I've purchased (bought two different colors to change out when one set is in the laundry), and I completely love them. They are so soft, easy to put the pillows into, and they come out of the laundry looking brand new. Get a couple of different colors and switch out for holidays, or when desiring a quick, easy decor change. I highly recommend them." —Melanie Mastin
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in 12 sizes and in 36 colors).
7. A knitted, textured throw blanket — it might just be the softest, most luxurious blanket you've ever felt. Did I mention how it looks super sophisticated draped across your couch or bed?
Promising review: "If you're looking for a nice pop of color in a neutral room, this is it! I inspected the throw carefully and found no issues. No holes or messed-up fringe. Aside from the color, I absolutely love the pattern which adds a simple but noticeable texture over clean white sheets. The throw is lightweight enough that I can see myself using it over the summer but warm enough to keep me cozy in between seasons." —Rosalyn
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in three sizes and 26 colors).
8. Or this fun pom-pom blanket if you're looking for a bit of whimsy in your cozy home decor. No matter what the color scheme of your place is, you'll be able to find your perfect match in the 16 different color options.
Promising review: "My husband, dog, and I all really love this blanket. The color is as pictured and as soft as described. The pom-poms are sewn on really well and I don't think they will fall off. I have already washed this a couple of times and it has come out good as new. The material does not mat in the wash and drier and quality is outstanding." —ShortcakeBun
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in 16 colors and four sizes).
9. Velvet curtains that are as beautiful as they are functional. Hang them high and wide, like in the photo below, to make your windows appear bigger!
Promising review: "These are beautiful curtains! Certainly feel like they are from a swanky hotel. They are right in the middle of heavy to light. I don’t use them for blackout purposes only for decor. They would block light but it wouldn’t be fully blackout. For the price you can’t beat the quality and the look." —Jennifer Lou
Get them on Amazon for $29.99+ per 84" panel (available in four lengths and eight colors).
10. A minimalistic personalized pet portrait because let's be real — your furry friend is the most important person in the house, and they deserve to be honored accordingly. You can customize the portrait by picking from over 150 breeds, determining the colors and design style, and even adding their name!
Animalist Art is a Swedish small business that aims to celebrate your pet through modern art. They also offer free express shipping worldwide!
Get it from Animalist Art for $48+ (available in over 150 dog or cat breeds, three sizes, two art forms, and six colors).
11. A 20-piece set of rainbow or rose-gold flatware that's eye-catching, playful, and anything but boring. It'll make every dinner you spend at home feel like an ~event~.
You'll receive four sets of flatware, each set with a dinner spoon, a dinner fork, a dinner knife, a teaspoon, and a tea fork.
Promising review: "Purchased two sets for my new apartment and have had them a week. They are a perfect weight and did not arrive damaged. I hand wash them only with fragrance-free Seventh Generation soap. If you put them in the dishwasher or use acidic soaps (with orange or lemon scents) the gold will wear. However, this is for ANY set of copper-/gold-plated silverware even if it comes from Crate & Barrel, which is quadruple the cost. Perfect value and looking forward to continued use at my new home." —Keiana M.
Get them from Amazon for $28.70+ (available in 10 colors).
12. An abstract and artsy shower curtain — you deserve to be surrounded by beauty even when you're scrubbing your pits in the morning!
Promising review: "Cute shower curtain to mix up the bathroom. The print is very cute and goes well with the light pink tiles in my bathroom. The print is very accurate to the picture, colors are just as vibrant, and the picture is clear. It is as good of a shower curtain as any; not particularly nice but it's not see-through and it dries quickly when it gets wet." —Nicole Adler
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four sizes).
13. A handmade floral coaster that will look positively stunning even just sitting there on your coffee table. It's equal parts pretty and practical — it'll protect the surfaces of your house from water stains while making you feel like you're in the middle of a garden.
BTW — Poppy & Pour is a California-based small business that has been creating custom flower coasters, keychains, and more since 2020.
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous! It's hard to get a good photo of resin without reflections or light so trust me when I say this is even more beautiful in person! Seller gave me exactly what I requested and I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Highly highly recommended!" —nlivnil
15. A set of modern-looking geometric trays that you can use for special occasions or leave out all the time because of how attractive they are.
16. An upholstered bed frame with a wingback headboard if you're looking to upgrade from your simple metal bed frame and desire something bold, structured, and colorful. The best part? This whole thing is under $200!!
Promising review: "This frame and headboard are perfect. I absolutely love everything about this. The wings on the side actually help to contain your pillows as well as give it such a unique appearance. My only complaint was the instructions weren’t in the box, but I reached out to the seller and they provided me with the PDF file within 24 hours. This thing is extremely sturdy once it’s all together. If you want a taller headboard (saw some complaints on here about it being short), do away with your box spring. This was well worth the price and I would buy another in a heartbeat." —Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $159.99+ (available in sizes full–king and five colors).
17. Some trendy Edison bulbs that create a cool, industrial-chic vibe to your space. Use these to replace all your current bulbs or hang them by themselves with this extension cable for a vintage feel.
Promising review: "I'm in love. These Edison bulbs are a phenomenal addition to just about any room in the home. I bought these bulbs for my bedside table lamps. They're a perfect addition to my Steampunk industrial themed bedroom. Definitely recommend these Edison bulbs. Side note: my bedside table lamps are touch lamps with three dimming levels. The bulbs work on all three dimming levels." —Zachary
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $15.99.
18. Or this color-changing, dimmable bulb so you can give your room a romantic rosy vibe one night and a cozy blue hue the next.
Plus, these bulbs come with a lot of super-cool features! You can set specific times for the bulbs to turn on and off, use their "sunrise" and "sunset" modes to ease you in and out of the day, sync with your music so the lights change based on the rhythms and dynamics of your favorite songs, AND you can use your camera and photos to select the specific color you want your bulb to match.
Promising review: "I love this lightbulb! The app you download for it is very user friendly, and I adapted to it very quickly. You can adjust brightness and the color all from your phone. One of my favorite features is 'scene.' It has a variety of options like 'romantic,' 'reading,' and the coolest in my opinion: 'sunrise/sunset.' Over the span of 15 minutes, it mimics the colors of a sunrise/sunset. It goes from red, to orange, to purple, etc. It’s a very cool light bulb and I recommend it to all of my friends." —Kristina Adamik
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
19. An impressively detailed, dual color moon-shaped light that looks downright haunting sitting on your nightstand. You'll love being able to hold the light in your hand and pretend you're harnessing some very powerful magic.
Promising review: "I originally bought the 7-inch moon for my husband as a gift of 'I love you to the moon and back' for our anniversary... Well, I loved his moon so much that I kept stealing it from our bedroom and taking it to the living room. So I bought myself the 5.9-inch moon to compare sizes and have one to call my own. As it turns out, the slightly smaller 5.9-inch one is just as amazing as the seven-inch. These moons charge up fast with a cord (with a cool 'blue moon' color when charging) and then once charged, they are completely free from cords or any connection dependence. They light up with a very detailed real moon surface design in white or yellow, and it will totally mesmerize you. You can literally 'hold the whole moon in your hand' and use it as a cordless and battery-free lamp, a nightlight, a lantern or quasi-candle in the dark. The wood stand is sleek and super easy to assemble, and is a perfect accent to any room décor. These moons are the best gift for friends, family, co-workers, kids, pets and spouses. My #1 purchase pick for 2020!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four sizes).
20. An extremely classy Diana the Huntress bust to trick yourself into thinking you live in a fancy Grecian mansion overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. She makes a beautiful addition to any bookshelf or mantle.
Promising review: "This is perfect in my entryway and was exactly what I was looking for! It’s beautiful and sturdy in person and also a perfect size that doesn’t appear too over the top but really elevates the aesthetic of my home. Highly recommend!" —Deanna Smeragliuolo
Get it from Amazon for $26.60 (available in two colors).
21. A set of magnetic decorative garage accents to instantly up the curb appeal of your house. No need to spend lots of money on a brand new garage door — just stick these on where you want them, step back, and bask in the glory of feeling like you're a host of an HGTV design show.
You won't have to worry about rust either — they're made out of a durable UV- and weather-resistant plastic.
Promising review: "If you're looking for instant curb appeal with little effort, you need to get these. These haven't moved in large rain storms or excessive wind and hopefully won't rust out like the more expensive drilled sets like my neighbors have since there are no exposed screws or hardware." —SG
Get the set of four hinges and two handles on Amazon for $28.22.