We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cozy window hammock that your cat will think is so luxurious, they'll feel like they're sunbathing at a 5-star hotel on the French Riviera.
2. A set of robotic swimming fish — if your cat absolutely loves the water, they'll think these fish toys are the coolest things ever. They'll have so much fun as they go "fishing" with their paws as the robot fish swim around!
3. A cat toy tower with spinning balls that will keep your cat occupied all day. Even the most disinterested of cats will find joy thanks to this!
4. A bird teaser toy with real feathers if your cat is spending way too much time napping and hiding and you want to make sure they get some daily playtime in. With crinkly materials, ribbons, and built-in pockets of catnip, your feline is sure to love their new toy.
5. A set of catnip-infused felt balls that they'll quickly become obsessed with — they'll be rolling these all around your house as soon as you open the tin. Because the catnip is held inside the balls, you won't be finding loose catnip all over your rugs and carpet!
Simply B Vermont is woman-owned small business and is based in Montpelier, Vermont.
Promising review: "My cats absolutely flipped for these felted balls! They are both catnip fiends, so I assumed these would be a hit, but I underestimated how much they'd love playing with them. A huge hit in our household!" —Danielle Taylor