This post is sponsored by CIBC.
1. Make a packing list and check it twice.
2. Be flexible when booking your plane ticket.
3. Make sure your wallet is prepped and ready.
4. Accommodations are key.
5. Get those walking shoes on.
6. Find great eats.
7. Bring a reusable water bottle.
8. Make a budget and stick to it.
No matter where you’re headed, get the most out of your trip with CIBC Foreign Cash delivered free to your doorstep or any CIBC banking centre. With great rates, it’ll be your favourite thing to pack.
Conditions apply. CIBC Foreign exchange rates apply.
All images by Getty Images unless otherwise stated.