- When the baby won't stop crying, and you don't know why.
- When you want to make sure the kids are really OK at your in-laws'.
3. X-ray Vision
- Because there's no such thing as paying too much attention.
- Because now you can watch TV and watch your child at the same exact time.
4. Impervious Clothing
5. Enhanced Hearing
- When things get...too quiet.
- When you overhear a child in another room suggests something extremely bad that you will later have to clean up.
6. Incredible Speed
- So you can get there before it's too late.
- So you can clean it up in seconds.
7. Lie Detection
- When you're pretty dang sure they fed the vegetables to the dog.
- Because we all know what "the teacher forgot to hand out report cards" really means.
8. Mind Control
9. Super Strength
- Carrying, dragging, carting, and otherwise moving your children through physical space.
- Lugging that diaper bag, unloading that stroller, and packing the attic full of keepsakes simultaneously.