1. This "ready made" wall art that sure looks a lot like a mattress spring.
2. These sneakers that look like this but are still very expensive for some reason.
3. This crayon on paper art that's being sold for $1,600.
4. This Vaseline that someone covered in shiny pieces and charged $25 for.
5. This portrait made from dipping sauce that's pretty bold to try to charge any amount of money for.
6. This artist who wants $100 for their Elon Musk sketch.
7. This bag of confetti being sold for two grand.
8. These $80-100 paintings that look fresh off the drying rack in a first grade classroom.
9. This artist's $200 slices of (inedible) pizza encased in acrylic boxes.
10. This person charging $20 for "cartoon work" that just looks like a heavily filtered image.
11. This baker who is charging $50 for birthday cakes that look like this.
12. This toy cap gun that someone stumbled upon, mounted to an undersized piece of wood, and tried to sell for $25.
13. This piece of art that has such deep-rooted inspiration that it can't be explained, but it can be yours for $35.
14. This $180 wind chime that's made of various bottle caps and pieces of trash.
15. And finally, this person charging $15 for this piece of cardboard wrapped in duct tape...oops, I mean this "custom cosplay gun."
An image of artwork by a professional artist has been removed from the original post in order to align with BuzzFeed standards. Thanks to commenters who pointed this out!