19 Products To Help You Clean Up Your Yard
A miracle-working lawn repair formula, power washer, leaf blower, and other things to improve your yard.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lawn repair formula of mulch, seeds, and soil amendments to help reverse pet-induced damage. Reviewers are raving about their results!
2. A miracle-working power washer so you can wash away the debris on your driveway, fence, and home exterior and restore it to its original glory.
3. This leaf blower/vacuum complete with a built-in mulcher. It features an angled snout so you can get underneath all the furniture.
4. An electric lawn mower for keeping your lawn perfectly manicured with minimal damage to the environment. It's cordless and even comes with a trimmer.
5. A durable 50-foot hose with a lifetime warranty so you can wash your car and the driveway afterward. Unlike most hoses (that tend to burst), this features a four-layer latex that is three times more durable.
7. Or an embossed copper pot for completely hiding your garden hose, gloves, soil, and other garden accessories.
8. An outdoor garbage can because it's functional, cute, and makes keeping the lawn clean easier than ever.
10. A large garden dustpan because you've gotta put all those leaves somewhere once you've raked them up. This will be much easier than struggling with a trash bag.
11. And a durable rake that'll stand up against the toughest lawn messes. The grip turns tacky when wet so it won't slip out of your hands when you start to sweat 🥵.
12. An effective grill cleaner because life was better before the food caked onto your grill. This will remove it all — without all the scrubbing.
13. A can of concrete paint to tidy up stained garage floors and refresh your driveway. Trust me, it's little things like this that'll make a world of difference.
14. An all-purpose power scrubber cleaning kit, for mysterious, yet hard to remove, stains that popped up out of nowhere. Use this on your patio, pool, and outdoor appliances.
15. An eight-piece set of gardening tools because sometimes all it takes to tidy up your flower beds is a little TLC. This comes with everything you'll need to get the job done, and includes a tote for easy storage.
16. An instant stain remover spray to knock out the mold and mildew building up on your patio furniture. Just spray it, wait a few minutes, and wipe it off.
17. A hand weeder for those with small gardens who don't need anything too big. This'll get the job done for under $20.
18. A detail mini power scrubber to get into the dingy nooks and crannies of your house's exterior and clean them in minutes.
19. A green wheelbarrow that can hold up to 200 pounds of dirt. Believe me, you'll appreciate its weight capacity once you start landscaping.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.