2. Honey-Orange Flavored Butter
Makes 1 pint, enough to fill 2 8-oz jars (pictured here)
2 cups unsalted butter, cut into ½ inch cubes and at room temperature
Zest of 1 orange
3 teaspoons orange marmalade
3 teaspoons honey
Microplane (to zest orange)
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, and mix with a rubber spatula. Butter should be soft, and ingredients should incorporate easily. Mix just until everything is evenly combined.
Use the rubber spatula to spoon the butter into the two gift jars, and cover. It will keep for up to two weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
3. Get decorating info here.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.