2. Honey-Orange Flavored Butter
Makes 1 pint, enough to fill 2 8-oz jars (pictured here)
2 cups unsalted butter, cut into ½ inch cubes and at room temperature
Zest of 1 orange
3 teaspoons orange marmalade
3 teaspoons honey
Microplane (to zest orange)
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, and mix with a rubber spatula. Butter should be soft, and ingredients should incorporate easily. Mix just until everything is evenly combined.
Use the rubber spatula to spoon the butter into the two gift jars, and cover. It will keep for up to two weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
3. Get decorating info here.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- President Trump has signed an executive order that calls into questions national monument designations made in the past two decades.
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲