1. Snowman Cake Pops
2. Sweet Tortilla Snowflakes
3. Sugar Cookie Christmas Trees
4. Rice Krispie Wreaths
5. Christmas Caramel Corn
Because food coloring just makes everything better. Recipe here.
6. Candy Cane Bark
7. Marshmallow Dreidels
8. Christmas Puppy Chow
9. Melting Snowman Christmas Cookies
10. Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies
Recipe and instructions here.
11. 3D Cookie Christmas Tree
12. Krispie Treat Christmas Tree
13. Tootsie Roll Menorah
14. Christmas Candy Carolers
Take a moment to appreciate that gummy worm scarf. Instructions here.
15. Peppermint Crunch Popcorn Pops
16. Chocolate-Cherry Clusters
17. Gingerbread House
Making your own gingerbread takes a little extra time, but it's not as hard as you might think. Full instructions here.
18. Easy Gingerbread House
You can go the extra mile and make a really beautiful, legitimate gingerbread house. OR, you can use graham crackers, make icing from powdered sugar, and let your kids go to town decorating with whatever candies they want. Really, the easy way sounds like more fun. Instructions here.
19. Cookies in a Jar for Santa
Have your kids help fill jars with cookie ingredients and decorate them. The finished product makes a really cute hostess gift, too. Instructions here.