7 Healthy Eating Tricks You're Going To Want To Try
Summer fun doesn't have to be unhealthy.
1. Before you make any dietary changes, make sure you have a clear picture of what you're currently eating.
2. Make your healthier desserts as beautiful as possible, so that they really feel special.
3. If you're trying to eat fewer carbs, try this easy-to-follow dinner plan.
4. Add fermented foods to your diet.
5. Bring your own healthy snacks to the beach or the park.
Summer is the perfect time to spend all day (and night?) outside. Don't put yourself at the mercy of beach vendors or gas station snacks — bring your own food instead! Here are some healthy beach snack ideas.