1. This is steak tartare at its finest:
In the hands of a chef, steak tartare can be a truly beautiful thing. The process seems fairly straightforward: Obtain high quality beef, cut carefully into small pieces, season heavily, dress with a sauce or vinaigrette with balances flavors of salty and sour, then plate with the appropriate accoutrements (usually some kind of crunchy bread or potato product). When done right, it is cold and salty and gamey and has that perfectly tender texture that even the rarest cooked meat can never achieve.
But, please understand: It is ACTUALLY VERY HARD TO MAKE. So, as much as you might enjoy ordering it at restaurants, please learn from the disgusting mistakes so many people have posted on the internet, and don’t try this at home.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏