1. Make healthier fries out of in-season root vegetables.
2. Turn your favorite fall pie flavors into healthy bowls of oatmeal.
3. Actually, the sky's the limit when it comes to oatmeal.
4. If you want something cozier than a salad, try a veggie-filled grain bowl.
5. DIY those cozy fall drinks instead of buying them. They'll be so much healthier that way.
As temperatures drop, the idea of picking up something hot to sip on while you walk becomes more and more irresistible. The problem is, those coffee drinks and hot chocolates are usually loaded with sugar and fat. Try recreating your favorites at home with less sugar, or swap whole milk for lower-calorie almond milk; you'll save mega calories without sacrificing flavor. This Healthier PSL has way less sugar than the original, plus it's cheaper and tastes just as good.