1. An inflatable solar light that will help you see through anything.
Lightweight, rechargeable, waterproof, and eco-friendly. Buy here.
2. A squeezable water filtration system.
3. A CamelBak purification water bottle.
4. A headlamp that adjusts its brightness automatically to the environment.
5. This tool kit that has everything you could ever need.
6. A smokeless stove that generates electricity to charge your personal devices.
7. "Earl," a smart, solar-powered GPS that gives you real-time map data, weather, and an emergency radio.
8. This compact stove that's perfect for a solo trip.
All-in-one stove, with suggested fuel amounts above. Get it here.
9. A USB and solar-powered device that charges headlamps, cameras, and electronics.
10. This high-tech blade with a handle that doesn't absorb water.
11. A no-pump water filter that cleans your water for you.
So you can spend more time exploring. Get it here.
12. A waterproof lighter with a gas lock.
13. This neon blue hammock for two.
14. A portable sink that's perfect for keeping dishes and clothes sanitary.
Especially useful for washing underwear, which can help prevent UTIs and other infections. Get it here.
15. A tent-pole seat that holds up to 250 pounds and weighs only 1.3 pounds.
16. A compact spork-and-knife utensil set.
17. A bandana that is also a map of Yosemite National Park.
18. An ultra-light drip coffeemaker.
19. Reflective badges that will keep your group together during night hikes.
20. A star target that teaches you secrets of the galaxy.
21. A survival tool kit that's smaller than a credit card and will save you in emergency situations.
22. A compact scraper that will clean out any last food chunks.
23. This all-purpose bowl that is 100% recyclable, light, odor-free, and stain-resistant.
24. Or this collapsible bowl that includes measuring marks on the inside.
No more dry oatmeal clumps because you didn't guestimate the right amount of water. Get it here.
25. A "Hoodlum" that will never leave your face cold ever again.
Wear this to sleep. Get it here.
26. The lightest, most insulated socks you will ever find.
27. An all-in-one geoshield stove that allows for both upright and inverted fuel positions.
28. Collapsible cooking pots that are lightweight and durable.
29. A tarp poncho that will keep you waterproof indefinitely.
Get it here.
30. A dry trash sack that prevents any leakage.
31. An insulated hammock.
32. This lightweight slackline that's perfect for adventurous trips.
Slacklining on the top of a mountain may be the most hardcore activity you could possibly do. Get it here.
33. A pocket shower for when you go on month-long backpacking trips.
34. A roll-up flask because why not.
35. This FireSteel that easily helps you start a fire.
Seriously, never eat a cold dinner again! Functions in rain and snow. Get it here.
36. This two-person tent that comes with built-in LED lighting.
37. This gear line that will organize all your essentials at night.
38. These odorless bags that will keep bears at bay.
39. An solar-powered inflatable, waterproof light that doubles as a pillow.
Buy it here.
40. A toothbrush sanitizer that will eliminate all that nasty dirt.
41. A compact and light cookware set.
One pot, one pan, all you need. Buy it here.