1. Sneak them into cookies.
2. Churn them into butter.
3. Make them think that they're eating corn on the cob.
4. Transform them into martinis.
5. Pack them in pumpkin spiced popcorn balls.
6. Melt them into truffle bark.
It's as if the candy corn were never there. Recipe here.
7. Make homemade BUTTERFINGER BARS.
8. DEEP-FRY THEM.
9. Make these black cat cookies.
10. Stuff them into macarons.
11. Disguise them in some "Halloween Trash."
12. Turn them into ice cream.
13. Swirl them into a mango-flavored punch.
14. Conceal them in some delish pastries.