1. This dip tray that can serve the dip hot and cold.
Because sometimes you want dip in all temperatures. Buy it here.
2. This french press travel mug that's easy, on-the-go, and makes great-tasting coffee.
This microwave-safe travel mug solves two problems: It can brew tea or coffee and it's economical but not disgusting. Buy it here.
3. This wine preserver for when you want to drink but ~shouldn't~ finish an entire bottle.
4. This popper for when you can't choose between microwave popcorn and stovetop popcorn.
5. This easy-to-use solar-powered Mason jar lantern.
Because we all still love Mason jar lights, and these are just easier to set up. Available here.
6. This box projector for when you want the cinema experience but don't want to be near people.
I will Netflix and Chill by myself, thank you. Get it here.
7. These pillows for when you're hungry but too tired to eat.
8. Or this night-light that'll help you fall asleep dreaming of pizza.
9. This mug that lets you have your cup of joe and your dope first thing in the morning.
10. This aerator for when you want dirt-cheap wine but also something that doesn't taste like garbage.
11. These candles for when you want to light a candle but don't want to ~burn~ a candle.
12. This fuzzy plant animal that's almost as good as a real pet and doesn't require any care.
13. This Pocky pack for when you're confronted with multiple choices at the store.
14. This hand-powered washing machine for when you want to wash something but would rather not wash everything.
15. This wine cup that has a built in straw for when you really can't use your hands.
16. This s'mores cooker that won't incinerate your marshmallows or your hands.
17. This mug that has a place for not just one, but TWO cookies.
The best things in life always come in pairs. Buy it here.
18. This floating desk that's there only when you need it.
The key to small-space living starts here.