1. To protect your extension cords, tie an alpine butterfly knot, rather than an overhand knot.
While the overhand knot prevents you from accidental unplugging, you’ll end up putting more stress on the plug connectors rather than the knot, eventually ending in an electrical short. Instructions here.
7. Tie your shoes so that the bow sits horizontally, not vertically.
A horizontal bow ensures a more secure knot, which is especially useful when you’re out running. Learn more here.
14. Make your blender clean itself using dish soap and water.
Watch the video here.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳