1. To protect your extension cords, tie an alpine butterfly knot, rather than an overhand knot.
While the overhand knot prevents you from accidental unplugging, you'll end up putting more stress on the plug connectors rather than the knot, eventually ending in an electrical short. Instructions here.
2. Wrap your Apple charger exactly like this:
3. Seal your opened chip bags by rolling forwards, folding the sides, and then folding backwards.
4. Or use a clothes hanger to make bag clips.
5. A hanger can also be used to hang recipes or magazines while cooking.
6. Roll the sides of the chip bag down so you can eat all the chips you want without the greasy mess.
7. Tie your shoes so that the bow sits horizontally, not vertically.
A horizontal bow ensures a more secure knot, which is especially useful when you're out running. Learn more here.