1. Expedite your makeup routine with a tinted moisturizer.
2. Use a silicone pot holder to speedily clean your makeup brushes for cheap.
3. Or you use stipple sponges to clean your brushes.
4. Dry your nails faster by soaking them in ice-cold water for 2–3 minutes.
Depending on the condition of your nails and the type of nail polish you use, this may not work perfectly. But it's worth a shot. See someone try it here.
5. Transform your eyeshadow from a daytime to a nighttime look using Visine eyedrops.
6. Use Scotch tape to create winged tips and also to remove errors.
7. Use angled Q-tips with a little bit of lotion to clean up makeup blunders.
8. Get makeup off your face immediately by using cold cream cleanser or micellar cleansing water.
9. Put your hair in the perfect updo without pins or hair ties.
10. Brush your hair after putting in conditioner to easily get out the kinks.
11. Squeeze your hair like this to get it to dry faster:
After you do the initial section squeeze, absorb the excess water with a microfiber towel.
12. Use an electric toothbrush to exfoliate your lips before you go to bed, so they'll be lipstick-ready in the morning.
13. Have longer-lasting lipstick without much maintenance by wearing lip stain underneath your lipstick.
Lip stain obviously lasts longer and you don't need to reapply it as often as lipstick, but if you want the lipstick effect, try putting on a lip stain similar in color before applying your lipstick. As the lipstick wears off, your lip stain will come through.
14. Use setting spray to get your makeup to stick.
15. Implement a spoon into your daily eye makeup routine.
16. Apply a push-lining technique with a flat brush to get the perfect eyeliner and eyeshadow.
17. Invest in a multi-use product that you can use for every part of your face.
These Nars Multiple sticks are great for when you're short on time. Use it for your cheeks, lips, and eyelids. Get them here.