21 Cheap And Easy Decorating Tricks For Renters
Your home doesn't deserve to be as boring as your landlord.
1. Open storage is another way of aesthetically displaying your stuff.
2. Mix up the way you add plants to your home.
In addition to placing different plants on surfaces around your home, get creative with how you hang your plants. Change up the containers you use, from watering cans to lightbulbs. And aside from containers, use a variety of plants, especially tiny ones. You can see how to make cute and colorful party plant holders here.
3. If you can't paint your walls, add some color to your furniture.
4. Add a few pieces of unconventional furniture.
9. Try a variety of hanging solutions, including tapes, command hooks, and strips.
Here are two different methods of hanging clocks or art without damaging your walls.
12. If you don't want to lean your artwork directly on the floor, then prop it up on a stand.
13. Invest in rolling and/or movable furniture.
Mobile furniture offers a lot of versatility for short-term rentals. You'll be able to use the same table or cart around your home for multiple purposes. See how to transform a shelving unit into a transportable one here.