2. Mix up the way you add plants to your home.
In addition to placing different plants on surfaces around your home, get creative with how you hang your plants. Change up the containers you use, from watering cans to lightbulbs. And aside from containers, use a variety of plants, especially tiny ones. You can see how to make cute and colorful party plant holders here.
3. If you can’t paint your walls, add some color to your furniture.
If you don’t want to paint their entire piece, you can always accent parts with either spray paint or regular paint. When painting wooden furniture, make sure to 1) clean off any residue, 2) sand everything down, 3) prime it, 4) paint at least two coats with a foam roller, and 5) protect it. See more details here.
9. Try a variety of hanging solutions, including tapes, command hooks, and strips.
Here are two different methods of hanging clocks or art without damaging your walls.
10. Use clothespins to put up an elegant display of artwork.
11. Or mount your art with hangers.
13. Invest in rolling and/or movable furniture.
Mobile furniture offers a lot of versatility for short-term rentals. You’ll be able to use the same table or cart around your home for multiple purposes. See how to transform a shelving unit into a transportable one here.
18. Not only organize with trays, but decorate your walls with them.
The best part of hanging your plates/trays is that you’ll have more storage space and you’ll also be able to access your trays more easily. See how to do this here.
19. Opt for brighter washi tapes that make tape look less tacky.
Buy some neon-colored tape here.
21. For a luxurious look, try these removable and reusable wooden planks.
Get them here.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞