1. This tidy batter dispenser ($15).
2. This lid holder and spoon rest duo ($22).
3. A splatter shield that keeps that oven sparkly clean ($11).
4. These clear gap covers ($7).
5. This rolling garlic chomper-chopper ($7).
6. This super-handy cutting board that comes with a scraps bin ($20).
7. These lids that prevent dreaded boil-over spills ($12).
8. A flour or sugar or any powdered ingredient dispenser ($8).
9. These grilled cheese toastabags ($10).
10. This ziplock bag stabilizer ($5.50).
11. This mug with a pouch for tea bags, cookies, crackers, and anything you'd like ($13).
12. These farm animal pot clippers ($3).
13. This foldable cutting board ($16).
14. This clip-on spout for easy pouring ($10).
Spillage. What is that. Available here.
15. This beautiful avocado splitter, pitter, and slicer ($10).
Now that pit won't fly out and roll its avocado mush everywhere. Get it here.
16. This yolk separating whisk ($12).
17. This totally necessary hot dog slicer ($10).
18. This precise watermelon slicer ($39).
Kitchen counters don't deserve to be sticky. Get it here.
19. This cookie dough scooper and dropper ($10).
20. This simple knife-free slicer ($10).
Keep those tomato innards in line. Get it here.