20 Pairs Of Flats From Amazon You Won't Stop Wearing Until You've Worn Out The Soles
Heels...don't know her.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A pair of TOMS because they're the tried and true flat that's proven to be comfy and cute for years now. Plus, for every $3 TOMS makes, they donate $1 to Save the Children. What's the opposite of "buyer's remorse?"
2. A pair of fuzzy cross-band slippers with a rubber sole to keep by your foyer, so you don't have to waste any time looking for shoes when your dog really, really has to be let out.
3. A pair of slip-on loafer mules that are as easy to put on as slippers, but give your outfit a totally polished look.
4. A pair of slip-on sneakers because we simply don't have time to tie our shoes when we should've left the house 10 minutes ago.
5. A pair of memory foam-cushioned knit flats that are made from stretchable, woven fabric, so your foot will be completely comfortable from all angles.
6. A pair of sock shoes because...I mean...sock shoes...it's like an answer to all our prayers. They're the perfect alternative to yoga shoes or barefoot shoes, offer support with a durable rubber sole, and are extremely comfortable with their moisture-wicking fabric upper.
7. A pair of foldable mesh flats that you can keep in your bag at all times in case of emergency. And by "emergency," I mean "having to wear heels for a wedding." 😲 Don't worry, you can slip these flats on immediately after the pictures are taken.
8. A pair of Adidas slides for all your indoor-and-outdoor purposes. I have a pair and from my own personal experience, I will say that these are the perfect shoe for a midnight run to 7-Eleven.
9. A pair of studded mules that'll add a little ~edge~ to any outfit. No one's gonna mess with you while you're wearing these bad boys, I'll tell ya that much.
10. A pair of Superga platform sneakers so you can have all the benefits of wearing flats but still get some height. A little extra oomph for your outfit, if you will.
11. A pair of slip-on boat shoes that are made with breathable canvas with a stylish raw hem finish, and can be worn with anything, ranging from shorts to casual trousers.
12. A pair of slip-on Converse because traditional lace-ups are kind of a hassle to put on — so instead, try these shoes with a stretchy back and fixed laces (aka the kind you'll never trip on or have to tighten).
13. A pair of pointed toe leopard loafers for the days when you're feelin' feisty — but not feisty enough to be sacrifice comfort for style. Luckily, these have "heel-pillow" comfort and faux-suede lining for extra comfort and breathability —because nothing is more un-feisty than suffering through blisters all day.
14. A pair of black canvas sneakers that easily transition from a daytime, errand-running shoe to a nighttime, dinner-date shoe.
15. A pair of Skechers knit slip-ons for those of us working on our feet all day. They've got a memory foam insole for extreme comfort, nonslip soles for maximum traction, and a scalloped edge for a little stylish flair.
16. A pair of whimsical knit slip-ons with an art print design that are basically a walking piece of art. Art collectors rejoice — they're available in a ton of prints. 🙌
17. A pair of Timberland leather sneakers to carry you through any terrain, whether it be a complex hike in the woods or a walk up the block to your favorite bar. Up to you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
18. A pair of knit jogging sneakers that look just as cool as the designer knits that are all the rage these days, but for a quarter of the price.
19. A pair of Minnetonka suede moccasins because yes, they are slippers but they have outdoor soles and go with jeans...meaning, we can finally wear slippers in public and get away with it.
20. A pair of ballet flats with a cutout floral design for your all dressier occasions that require fancy shoes. Fancy shoes ≠ heels...these'll show 'em.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.