1. First of all, the city is drop-dead gorgeous.
2. And SO incredibly photogenic.
3. The city greets you (or bids you farewell) with a spectacular free light show.
4. It knows how to rock every season...
5. ...especially summer, thanks to its sunny, sandy beaches!
6. (And, of course, the cute dogs that hang out by the water.)
7. It's the only city in the world where you can stand underneath a shiny bean that weighs 110 tons.
8. And the only city in the world where eating pizza piled with two inches of cheese, sauce, and toppings is totally normal.
9. You'll find famous public art in every corner.
10. And the architecture is on fleek.
11. You can look over the city and see this:
12. And you can see concerts in this awesome building:
13. AND you can hang out at the top of one of the tallest buildings in the world!
14. Colorful fireworks explode over Lake Michigan every single week.
15. You can boat or kayak right through the center of the city.
16. The public transportation is aboveground, giving you spectacular views of every part of the city.
17. And the entire city is made of awesome and unique neighborhoods.
18. There are TWO great baseball teams to cheer for.
19. And the games are accompanied by the glorious Chicago dog.
20. There's also plenty of other amazing and inventive food all around the city.
21. The museums are unmatched both in prestige AND beauty.
22. If you want to take a rest, you can relax in parks that look like THIS:
23. And the sunsets every night are perfect in every way.
Every single day in Chicago is bound to be epic. Choose Chicago for your next vacation.
Follow @ChooseChicago for even more itinerary inspiration.