1. Go from bun to bunny.
2. Make your eggs look like characters from the kids favorite movie.
3. Or get messy with shaving cream.
4. Make music with these shakers.
5. Eggshells + paint = a perfectly messy piece of art.
6. Let the games begin with a bunny butt piñata.
7. Or a cool new version of ring toss.
8. Broken crayons + a silicone mold = fun-shaped coloring.
Just add the broken bits to the mold and pop it in the oven for 10 minutes at 300 degrees. Mix a few colors together for interesting combos, but make sure they're totally cool before any little hands touch 'em.