1. This Is What It Feels Like To Live With An Invisible Disability – Victoria Sanusi
2. 7 Moments Of Solidarity From Strangers – Mariam Ansar
4. I Went Out On The Streets With One Of Scotland Yard's Elite Gang Crime Units – Hannah Al-Othman
5. This Is Why Men Meet For Sex In Public Toilets – Patrick Strudwick
6. This Is What It’s Like To Be A Paramedic In London On Friday Night – Patrick Smith
7. How Your Chances Of Getting An NHS Wheelchair Vary Wildly Depending On Where You Live – Emily Dugan and Tom Phillips
9. The Politics of Being Me – Lucy Webster
10. Inaccurate or Misleading News Stories About Muslims Have Been Shared Hundreds Of Thousands Of Times This Year – Aisha Gani and Tom Phillips
12. 6 Inventions Changing British People's Lives In 2017 – Kelly Oakes
13. This Is What It Is Like To Rely On 24-Hour Social Care As A Teenager – Rose Troup Buchanan
14. This Is What It's Like To Be The Son Of A Child Killer – Hannah Al-Othman
18. This Is Why I Quit Exercise Therapy – Camilla Maxted
Chelsey Pippin is commissioning editor for features at BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
Contact Chelsey Pippin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Louise Ridley is a News Editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Louise Ridley at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.