37 Things That Come In A Lot Of Colors And Patterns So If You Really Love Them, You Can Buy Them In Multiples
"I want it, I got it" —Ariana Grande and you when buying your fave shirt in seven colors.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. An off-the-shoulder satin bodysuit so stunning, no one will even think twice if they see you wearing it in eight different colors. Go on with your bad self.
Promising review: "I love this bodysuit! I got so many compliments and no one believed it was from Amazon! It runs true to size and the blue was absolutely STUNNING! Four of my friends bought it right after I sent them the link! I don’t think it could be any more gorgeous and I’m excited to wear it again!!" —Kierra Scott
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS—3XL and 15 colors/prints).
2. A pair of cotton biker shorts you can pair with any top in your closet — like seriously... any top. And since they cost less than six bucks, you can probs afford a few easy peasy!
3. A stretchy drawstring jumpsuit so comfortable but stylish, you can wear it to bed and then roll right out and into your day without a wardrobe change.
Promising review: "I was a little skeptical and afraid of buying this online at first but when it arrived I was relieved. It’s soooooo soft and comfortable. And it fits true to size which is great since I was worried about it being small and form-fitting in all the wrong places. I love, love, LOVE that it has pockets. It looks great with a light top layer. I will be wearing this on my trip to Hawaii. Maximum comfort!" —STEPHENRH
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in 32 colors/prints).
4. Or a short-sleeve playsuit that looks like a simple T-shirt and shorts sitch, but then you turnaround and reveal that — *BAM* — there's a keyhole keeping things interesting.
Promising review: "Oh. My. Word. Buy them all!! I’m a plus size nursing mama, and comfort is KEY around here. I bought this romper after looking at several, and I’m so glad I went with this one!! It’s super comfortable, easy on and off, affordable, and best part? IT HAS POCKETS! You can also dress it up or down! Great to just wear around the house, but if you need to run an errand, throw on some cute sandals and earrings and you have a cute but effortless look. I am a huge fan of these, and I’ll be buying more colors for sure." —Buda Family
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes 14 Plus–26 Plus and in nine colors/prints).
5. A cutout monokini for those days when you're kicking it at the beach from 9 to 5 and then ready to absolutely slay your dinner reservation. Slip on a skirt or some distressed denim and no one will be the wiser.
Promising review: "I am very picky when it comes to swimsuits and most dont one pieces dont fit me right. However, this is a beautiful piece and made really well! Really good quality. I got the white and black one and the white is not see through." –Sam
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 19 colors).
6. A padded tank that 1. Looks incredibly cute and 2. Eliminates the need for a bra. If the last year has taught me anything about myself, it's that #2 is my new way of life.
Promising review: "So! Here’s the tea for my large-chested ladies. I’m 36/38F and have a relaxed breast shape so I was very pleasantly surprised that this worked on me. It is by no means a sports bra for a large chested person, but definitely a cute and casual look for relaxing at home or just wanting to feel confident in something a little more revealing while not wearing a bra! While I definitely don’t think this is perfection, for $20, it’s awesome." —Morgan Barton
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 19 colors).
7. A bold pair of wide-leg jeans if regular ol' blue denim just isn't you but cow-print pants in every shade of Roy G. Biv absolutely are. ❤️ 💜 💚
Promising review: "I love these pants! They’re so funky and fun, and I get a ton of compliments when I wear them. I usually wear a size 6/8 and the mediums fit great! My only complaint is that they were a tad too short, but I’m 6’ tall and so I wouldn’t expect them to be long enough for me." —Bryn
Get them from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes XXS–3X and in 37 colors/prints).
8. A super stretchy, buttery soft unitard fit for every movement your body makes. Wear it to your next yoga sesh or give it a go during an extended snooze — the choice is yours!
Lacausa (Spanish for "the cause") is a woman-owned, California-inspired clothing brand committed to ethical design. Their small, LA-based team focuses on low-waste production and they donate a percentage of proceeds to different human and environmental rights charitable partners including Black Lives Matter, Lunch on Me, and Cool Earth.
Get it from Lacausa for $88 (available in sizes XS–XL and in four colors/prints).
9. A simple Aritzia tank with skinny lil' spaghetti straps and a midriff-baring cut that pairs exceptionally well with high-rise pants. Hot take: Ain't nothing wrong with those pants being skinny jeans, either!
Promising review: "I LOVE this tank. I have four of them and still want more. The material is great (it's quite thick) and I love the thin straps. I don't wear a bra with mine and love that the back is cut lower than the front. I wore them all summer with high waisted shorts/jeans and always felt so cute. Still wear them now during the winter but with baggy knit sweaters." —Kristie P.
Get it from Aritzia for $20 (originally $30; available in sizes 2XS–XL and in eight colors).
10. A chiffon coverup/cardigan that not only comes in a bajillion patterns, but is super versatile so you can wear it to the beach/brunch/to the DMV because if you're gonna be there for a while...you might as well look good.
Promising review: "LOVE! The colors are vibrant and light enough to be cool during the summer and heavy enough to where it doesn't feel cheap. I love the slit it has in the side because it gives it a different look. I am 5'9 and it is right above my knees. For the price I am shocked as to how beautiful they are. I agree with everyone else to buy a size up. The length will not change but can be a bit tighter in the shoulder area." —Andrea
Get it from Amazon for $8.09+ (available in sizes S—5X and 35 prints/styles).
11. A pair of high-waisted pleated pants with bow detailing at the waist and ankles and functional pockets. Good news is if you really fall in love with them, they're available in 33 (!) colors.
Promising review: "Absolutely perfect! I ordered them in black for work pants but after getting them in I ordered them in multiple other colors because they are now my go to pants for going to work and going out 10/10 would recommend. I waited to make this review to be sure I could afford to buy all the colors I wanted first because I know this product will TAKE OFF when people try them on!" —Addison Stick
Get them from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 36 colors).
12. A loose button down tank you can wear on ~blistering~ hot summer days (::: I cry :::) and then wear under cardigans and coatigans come fall and winter. No need to pack it away between seasons!
Promising review: "I am wearing this shirt as I type this. I just love it. The fabric is comfortable and has a great drape, not too light or too heavy, and it's breathable. I love the cut. I have a long torso and it hangs very nicely to just below my hip. It looks cute either tucked in or loose. The spaghetti straps are adjustable so the neckline shouldn't be an issue for anyone. Even the buttons are cute; I love the size and color of them with the green fabric. I get lots of compliments on this top and I got it for a great deal — what's not to love?" —KitVonD
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 10 colors).
13. A pair of corduroy overalls with adjustable button straps that make me want to run through a field of wildflowers and then dramatically collapse in the shade of a tree. TBH I would ~never~ do that though because I have a very real fear of grass stains.
Whimsy + Row is a woman-founded sustainable clothing brand that produces their limited-run designs in LA. They use up-cycled and eco-friendly fabrics and ensure that all of their workers are paid a fair wage.
Get them from Whimsy + Row for $102 (originally $172; available in sizes 0–12 and in five colors).
14. A convertible Free People bodysuit you can literally wear days in a row even if you're seeing the same people since you can switch up the neckline for a different look every time.
It's machine washable so you can quickly have it to wear again and style anew!
Promising review: "Super soft and feels like very good quality, as it is kinda thick and not flimsy. I love it so much; it’s like six or seven different tops in one! Really wanna get one in black! Fits very comfortably and is super cute." —alyssalolol
Get it from Free People for $60 (available in sizes XS–XL and in 12 colors)
15. A darling ruffled one-piece that *hundreds* of reviewers — even those who hate bathing suits with a fiery pasion — say makes them feel their most beautiful and confident. 🙏
Promising review: "OH MY WORD. BUY IT, BUY IT, BUY IT!!! Worth every penny, and honestly way cheaper than you’ll find in any store! It’s conservative, yet still plenty sexy! Fits JUST fine, and I don’t even feel the need to put on a cover-up (although I know I will) when walking around. Very self-conscious person speaking here, and I feel like a million bucks in this thing. Great quality, adjustable back to pull the top a smidge tighter (or let out), and the pleating is just a fabulous plus. DO IT!!!" —Henry
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 19 colors and prints).
16. A voluminous baby doll tank with chic darting along the bust and a cropped cut that isn't just trendy, but timeless because I *love* a piece I'll wear year after year.
Hackwith Design House is a small, woman-owned business. Their sustainable designs are made to order and sewn in their Minnesota studio. Their sizes run from XS–4X. On Mondays, they also release limited-edition designs so you can be one of only 25 people to own a piece!
Get it from Hackwith Design House for $155 (available in sizes XS–4X and in four colors/prints).
17. A three-tier bohemian skirt that will have you feeling yourself so much, you'll stop for impromptu photo shoots anytime you pass something even remotely ~aesthetic~. AKA a flowering tree, some impressive graffiti, or even just a patch of well-watered grass.
Promising review: "This skirt is silky and flowy. The yellow is a perfect muted color with beautiful little flowers and the three tiers make it lay nicely. I am 5’1” and I love where the skirt comes to on me — it's not quite a midi or maxi." —Marissawearsanoutfit
Get it from Amazon for $19.86+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in six colors/prints).
18. A bandana-style crop top with a silky fabric and airy design sure to keep you cool and — perhaps more importantly — keep boob sweat at bay.
Promising review: "Love this top so freaking much! It looks so cute with jeans and is a perfect summer top. I got the yellow paisley one and it is a nice subtle pattern that I get tons of compliments on. I ordered in a size small and I don’t have a very big chest so I find it stays relatively put throughout the day. The one downside is that the material is a little silkier so the tie looses a little bit throughout the day. I’ve also found that for myself the straps are slightly too long but I’d prefer that over straps that are too tight. I love this so much I’ll definitely be buying it in another pattern!" —Julie Chapman
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in sizes S–L and in 24 colors/prints).
19. A backless dress with three trusty elastic straps sure to keep that puppy in place no matter how hard you dance to Abba's greatest hits.
Promising review: "I have been wanting this same dress from Free People but it was $118. I was leery about this considering it was much cheaper in cost but it is PERFECT! Great length, too. Keep in mind you can't wear a bra with it and if you are larger-busted (I'm small, an A cup) then it may fit totally different. It's thin and lightweight but with skin-colored undies, I had no problem with lines or visibility. I'm considering buying it in another color 😍" —Bullitt02797
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 22 colors).
20. A high-waisted swing skirt that's as easy to style as your trusty pair of Levi's. Add a tank, tee, sweater, or jean jacket on top and go wild with your footwear — there's no wrong way to finish the equation.
Promising review: "I love, love, love this skirt! I love it so much that I immediately bought four more in different colors. It’s high waisted and the perfect length without being too short. If you’re on the fence... get the skirt! I found the polka-dotted ones are true to size while the florals are more snug with less stretch." —Kara DiBie
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 24 colors/prints).
21. A sleeveless bodycon dress with a simple silhouette made more exciting by an adjustable tie. Slip on some color-coordinated flats or heels and you're all done, bb!
Promising review: "MOST PERFECT SUMMER DRESS! If I could give this dress more than five stars I would! The material is has some stretch to it, hugs you perfectly without being restrictive, and the ruched and tie detail is perfectly placed! It’s so comfy that you could wear all day and not wish to go home and put pajamas on! This going to be my go-to dress this summer I can feel it!!!" —McKenna Struntz
Get it from Amazon for $27.98 (available in sizes S–XL and in eight colors).
22. A drawstring top and skirt that just 📢 screams 📢 "I'm allowed outside this summer and I fully intend to dress the part!!!"
Promising review: "I wasn’t expecting much from this set, but I was pleasantly surprised. The material is super soft, a little stretchy, very breathable. The outfit is really cute, whether it’s worn together or separate. I can’t wait to wear it to the beach!!" —Sabrina
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in six colors).
23. A lantern-sleeve A-line dress you can wear on or off the shoulder if you've developed some potentially second-degree sunburns that cannot be touched by anything other than aloe and air. THIS IS A PSA — wear your sunscreen, people!
24. A smocked crop top with straps that are actually thick enough to conceal even the most unruly bra strap!!
25. A ruffled puff-sleeve, ruched-bust dress that will have you feeling like the main character in a new Netflix original series.
Promising review: "So happy with my purchase! I received many compliments when wearing this dress and it makes sense, because it’s lovely! It’s super comfortable, too. It’s beautiful to wear out but also comfortable enough to wear around the house. It’s just as beautiful on the shoulder, though I prefer it off, but the great thing is that it stays put whichever way you should to wear it. I highly recommend it!" —Melanie Grace
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in six colors/prints).
26. A dainty ruffled set made from lightweight, breathable cotton so your en-vogue outfit won't turn your pits into a sweat fest.
Promising review: "I wasn’t too sure about this the first time I put it on straight out of the packaging. It was wrinkled and I thought it was not a good fit. I held onto it for over a week before I decided to try it again. This time I tossed it in the dryer on wrinkle-free mode. The wrinkles relaxed and I tried it on again. I AM IN LOVE!!! I am seriously considering getting this in another color. It’s lightweight, and has these cute slits up the side of the pants. The material does not stretch so keep that in mind." —Alysa Mounce
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 11 colors).
27. A Swiss dot romper that makes me want to drive to the nearest castle (I'm thinking something like the Biltmore, in Asheville), and frolic through the perfectly manicured gardens.
Promising review: "What can I say? This romper is just too cute for words! The fabric is beautiful and fits me perfectly. You can add a belt if you want to cinch the waist or leave it be. The length is perfect, too! I want it in every color! My OOTDs on IG would be popping!" —Emstateofmindprime
Get it from Amazon for $22.49+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 16 colors).
28. A silky satin midi skirt with a silhouette that says "chic" and an elastic waistband that says "I'll give your most comfortable sweats a go."
Promising review: "Wow I honestly had low expectations, but love this skirt! It became a staple in my closet and I’m not one to wear colors or many prints. So silky and smooth, so comfy. Got so many compliments. The band doesn’t dig in and doesn’t look awkward. I can’t wait to get it in different colors." —Daria Z.
Get it from Amazon for $20.21+ (available in sizes XXS—3X and in 13 colors and patterns).
29. A ruffled wrap dress that will have you 👏🏻 feeling 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 freaking 👏🏻 self 👏🏻. Just look at the reviewers below — they're glowing!
Promising review: "I love, love, love this dress. I wore it for Easter this year and got so many compliments. My ONLY complaint is the boob area. However, this was only a complaint on Easter when I would have liked to have been more modest. I had to pin the dress in the cleavage area to make sure the girls were covered. Since then I have bought another dress in a different color and am excited to wear them this summer! BUY THIS DRESS. If you’re second-guessing whether or not to buy it, BUY IT." —Rhianna Hill
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 19 colors).
30. A pair of patterned palazzo pants just as comfy as leggings if your body has become accustomed to elastic and ~nothing~ but elastic.
Promising review: "These are my favorite pants at the moment! I've never received so many compliments on a pair of pants before and I love how comfortable they are! I didn't think to take photos until after I got home from work, but I wore black pointed toe pumps and a sheer, long sleeve, open-front cardigan. I also brought black flats to change into and both looked nice with these pants. They are just like pictured in photos and are thin without being see-through! They can be easily dressed up or down, and would work well on all body types. You need these pants in your life!!!"" —YoMommaRhonda
Get them from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 13 colors/patterns).
31. A tie-shoulder spaghetti strap romper that *looks* like it was snagged from Reformation's sample sale. Little do people know it actually came from Amazon, though, and cost just $28. And better yet, you didn't have to stand in line for hours in 95-degree heat.
Promising review: "WOW! Do yourself a favor and buy this romper. What a hit. I LOVE the bright green color, the neckline is super cute without being too revealing, and the romper actually fits! It has a zipper on the back and the bow tie sleeves also make it pretty adjustable. The fabric is light and silky which I love for hot summers in Florida! I NEVER wear rompers because I’m typically too tall but this fits perfectly. My butt doesn’t hang out and it’s not too cheeky — it is short, but the ruffle hides more. Everyone loved this on me! I 100% recommend!" —Jordan Marie
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in eight colors/prints).