1. An LED strawberry night-light if your obsession with TikTok's infamous strawberry dress set you off on a longgggg road of redecorating your home with fruit-themed pieces.
2. A Grecian bust table lamp you can use to illuminate your space as you dive into the new period drama you just picked up. See you in nine hours, outside world!
3. A beaded bohemian chandelier that is *just* the thing to dress up any tall ceilings you may have, be they in your bedroom, kitchen, or stairwell.
4. A cheetah table lamp *some* might call tacky or cheugy, but *I* would call perfect in absolutely every way.
5. A pair of brass sconces so you don't have to use your cellphone flashlight to find the remote that's lost in your duvet for the fifth time tonight. Plus, they don't require any electrical work! Just plug them in and you're good to go.
6. A faceted chandelier that — when hung over a dining table — will make any dinner look like a Michelin-starred event. Yes, that means even your Crunchwrap Supreme will look like a million bucks.
7. A mushroom cloche light *you* get to assemble yourself because no matter your age, there's something so magical about a twinkling forest floor — especially one you can create to your personal liking.
8. A translucent glass table lamp that looks like something someone on Blown Away would make and I'd think to myself "Oh, I bet I could do that" even though in all reality I have a better chance at understanding string theory.
9. A combined floor lamp and end table if you're 1. Trying to save space or 2. Just absolutely enamored (like any sensible adult) with multi-tasking pieces.
10. A stacked table lamp that is "technically" part of Target's children's line but what's it to them if I — a nearing-29-year-old woman — were to get one for myself??
11. A set of shaded, antique-looking wall sconces under which you can thumb through the latest copies of Elle, Marie Claire, and Vogue like the Parisienne you wish you were.
12. A ribbon pendant light that looks like something you'd admire while window shopping because there's noooo way it could possibly be in budget. Alas, it's under a hundred bucks!
13. A wireless library light you can position over your impressive book collection or favorite family portrait. This thing costs less than 30 bucks but it'll transform your den into a museum-worthy exhibit.
14. A neon planet for those whose dream home aesthetic is Pizza Planet — the family-friendly, space-themed establishment from Toy Story.
15. A whimsical origami chandelier that will flip the switch and have *you* feeling like a lil' fish in a big ol' fish bowl.
16. A contemporary chandelier with four shimmering tiers of crystal if you're looking for something ostentatious (and I mean that in only the best way!).
17. A small lamp that'll softly diffuse light just like your favorite candle — you know, the one you're babying because you're not ready for it to be gone.
18. A gold floor lamp you can click on for added ambiance while you check out what seasonal flicks The Hallmark Channel has scheduled this lovely afternoon.
Promising review: "Beautiful and cool lamp... I love the color and the adjustable height. It really gives a contemporary but vintage vibe in our office/guest bedroom/sewing room. I was very happy to see that the base is weighted very well, so it will not tip over. We recently downsized to a lot smaller home and we needed a multipurpose room to look classy modern with a mix of vintage and global chic decor since we have modern furniture and antiques in the room. This floor lamp pulls the whole look together! Thank you so much for such a great lamp at an affordable price!" —Ducky
Get the lamp from Amazon for $99.95+ (available in three finishes).