We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hammered copper pan set so you can channel your inner Ina Garten and whip up a pea and pancetta starter and skillet-roasted chicken at the very same time.
Promising review: "Love these pans! They’re gorgeous and super easy to clean. I bought a Gotham Steel pan set on Amazon two years ago and have been using them almost every day. I love the quality of the pans, how fast they heat up, and that you don’t need to season them. The cleaning is super easy, we just throw them in the dishwasher and 45 minutes later, they come out perfectly clean. My husband and I moved into a new place in January and were buying new items for our kitchen. We looked for another cookware set from Gotham Steel and found this hammered copper set. After deliberating between this and the original lower-priced ones, I finally decided to buy these more expensive copper pans. I’M SO GLAD I DID. No oils or butter needed. No need to season them. Cleanup is almost too easy. I have a gas stove, no problem heating up just like the originals. And they look really nice. I can leave them on my stove top without worrying about the clutter. I’m going to give out a few of these for gifts come Christmas time." —Kane G.
Get it from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in sets of five, 10, 15, and 20).
2. A domed acacia wood platter where you can parade your latest and greatest confections whether homemade or store-bought (no shame in that game).
Promising review: "This cake stand is really nice and I love the wood bottom piece. It looks nice on our island. I also like the fact that the lid is acrylic and won't shatter in the event one of my children drop it 😉 I won't have to worry as much if they reach for it! Overall, very happy and pleased with this purchase!" —jessicka
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
3. A floral light switch plate much more attractive than the plain white ones your landlord has "accidentally" painted over too many times to count.
4. A set of wire baskets where you can store your bounty of fresh produce and — in the back — the processed snacks that you absolutely love but aren't as eager to show off.
Promising review: "I love these baskets so much that I went wild and bought eight!! Love the bronze color as it fits perfectly with my kitchen and the size fits perfect on the shelf!! The main thing I love is the slot for a label because if there’s not a clearly marked label, things wouldn’t be placed correctly or be found by my lovely hubby LOL. I’m planning to buy the smaller one later to completely finish my pantry but for now I’m very happy!!" —Diana
Get the set of two from Amazon for $34.99 (available in three finishes).
5. A strawberry print that makes me want to pull out my Crosley record player and slap on The Beatles' double A-side "Penny Lane"/"Strawberry Fields Forever" single.
7. A set of bamboo scrubbing brushes that *almost* make dishes a less dreadful task. Sorry 🤷♀️— there's not much else that can replace a dishwasher, unforch.
Promising review: "I love these! Ergonomically, they are great for scrubbing and stiffness is good. The dish is a thoughtful touch which is really handy and looks nice by the sink. Also love that when they are worn out, i can use them for kindling or toss them in the compost. No landfill fodder for eons. Lovely!" —Deana Farrell
Get the set of three for $11.79+ (available in two styles).
8. A six-piece set of hand-engraved serving utensils with depictions of animals (raccoons, squirrels, and bunnies) you've never seen frolicking in the wild because despite your taste in decor, your parents had the audacity to raise you in a major city.
Ozark Wood Burning is a Branson, Missouri-based small biz with all sorts of rustic kitchenware from cutting boards and coasters to trays and mugs. Every piece is made to order, so no two sets are alike.
Promising review: "These are beautiful! And they shipped so fast! They're great quality and came with care instructions. I'm very pleased!" —Elizabeth
9. A whistling kettle cause if you lean into the cottagecore aesthetic, I'm just gonna assume you drink a whole lot of tea. Is that fair?
Promising review: "I love this thing. It has a very soft and kind whistle that isn't screeching which is nice. It's the perfect size for two cups of tea in the morning, and it is fairly easy to keep clean and take care of. I love it and it was definitely a successful purchase. I also love the color and the wooden handle and whistle cover/latch on the nozzle." —Emma R.
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in four colors).
10. A peel-and-stick vintage-inspired floral wallpaper that can completely transform your drab kitchen in a matter of hours. Bonus: It's beginner-friendly if you're a total wallpaper newb.
Koko Art is a Miami-based small biz specializing in murals, decals, and wallpaper.
Promising review: "Amazing quality! It was a two-person job for me, but well worth it! Completely changed the vibe of my apartment!" —Holly Mayo
13. A simple colander set that pulls its weight in both the rinsing produce and looking so freaking cute departments.
Promising review: "These colanders are functional and absolutely beautiful! They have a French Provincial look but also would fit nicely into American farmhouse or modern decor. Well constructed and the sizes are quite generous. The medium size is perfect for draining a full pound of cooked pasta. Sturdy handles stay nice and cool and are easy to grip. Space-saving nesting design is appreciated as well. These are so pretty I keep them on display! So far no chips or dings despite a few bumps and bangs while washing; since these have a durable powder coated finish I doubt this will be a concern! I couldn't be more pleased." —Cheryl E. Jack
Get the two-piece set from Amazon for $33.99.
14. A double oven mitt so the strawberry rhubarb pie you spent hoursssss preparing doesn't take a tumble when it's time to be pulled from the oven. You didn't spend all afternoon perfecting that lattice for nothing...
15. An upcycled denim apron you can throw on before taking to the kitchen to cook up your famous coq au vin. That, or you can wear it as you unbox/carve the rotisserie chicken you picked up Whole Foods so no juices get on your outfit.
Promising review: "I am very happy with this apron. I wanted a crossback for coverage and comfort, and while it may be a bit comical to initially put on, once it's on, it is the best! It covers much more clothing than the typical apron, it is extremely thick, and since it's a crossback, it doesn't pull on your neck. Although I realize not everyone would prefer the crossback style, I love it and would highly recommend." —Heather S.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in two colors).
17. A floral recipe box where you can stow the top secret water-stained scraps of paper that have been passed down from generation to generation in your family. Don't tell anyone — but I'm pretty sure Grandma actually stole "her" chocolate chip cookie recipe from the neighbor.
18. An old-school flour sifter if you picked up Claire Saffitz's Dessert Person and are dedicated to doing her recipes justice.
Promising review: "One of my fondest memories is hanging out in a warm kitchen while my grandmother bustled about making a big family meal. I got to help stir, fetch ingredients, lick spoons, and, if I was lucky, sift the flour for her homemade bread. Five-year-old me was enthralled by the skritch skritch skritch of the wire scraping across the mesh, and I dutifully cranked the soft flour into the bowl. Fast-forward *cough* years later. I inherited most of my grandmother’s kitchenware, and set about recreating that warm kitchen experience for my own children. I got out the big stand mixer, the rolling pin, the trays. Alas, the old sifter had given its all to the cause. The knob was missing, the mesh pushed out of shape, the sides scratched and dented. I searched the listings. When I saw the Bellemain Flour Sifter, the spitting image of my grandmother’s, five-year-old me couldn’t click 'Add to Cart' fast enough. I have baked all kinds of treats since its arrival. It effortlessly sifts ingredients with that same nostalgic skritch skritch skritch. It sits right next to the mixer, ready to go when inspiration strikes. My kids argue over whose turn it is to help. And my grandmother’s old sifter? It sits on top of the pantry with the antique mortar and pestle and wire-side Ball jars, looking down — I like to think — with pride." —Famishus
Get it from Amazon for $10.50.
19. An adorable lil' rattan mushroom basket where you can stow away kitchen linens. Imo it wouldn't hurt to get a second one so you can use one for throws in the living room, too.
20. A set of mix-and-match teacups from which you can daintily sip your Oolong as if you're at a fancy garden party and not in your Dorito-crumb-strewn bed.
21. And a delicate cream and sugar pot set to go with said teacups because caffeine without a few add-ins? I don't know her.
22. A pastel KitchenAid mixer just begging you to try your hand at every Christina Tosi creation. Imagine a world in which you perfect Milk Bar's signature birthday cake and you can eat it whenever you want. 🍰 🤤
What's included: A 5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl, flat beater, wire whip, clear two-piece pouring shield, and spiral dough hook
Promising review: "My 32-year-old KitchenAid mixer is still working but I’ve been watching for a 5-quart bowl in a serene blue and finally found it at Crate & Barrel. I love the color, the polished finish on the bowl, and the non-stick finish on the paddle and whisk. It works great of course — as evidenced by the cinnamon rolls I made from my first KitchenAid’s cookbook. A seamless transition of traditions." —Dorothy
Get it from Crate & Barrel for $399.99 (available in 18 colors).
23. A double-decker bread box with room for the focaccia, sourdough, and ciabatta loaves you've been working on perfecting for months now.
Promising review: "I am beyond pleased with this purchase for my kitchen upgrade! I will admit when the box showed up and I realized I had to assemble it myself I was ready to return it...But I waited and checked how easy it was to assemble. It even came with a really nice screw driver! It took my boyfriend about 10 minutes to assemble as he was watching football. (So it probably takes less time). It looks so clean and fresh. I fell in love before I even used it. I used to have a giant pile of bread, bagels, muffins, and then the usual breakfast boxes of quick grab-and-go meals and oatmeal. *Yes; it looked as bad as it sounds. (#momlife)* Now this beautiful box holds EVERYTHING PLUS!!!! Currently we have two brand new loaves of bread and a half pack if hoagie rolls in the bottom box. The top box has oatmeal and two boxes of breakfast snack bars stacked; plus a ton of extra room in front of the boxes!! This is far more than a bread box — it's a counter saver!!!!" —Squats4Cookies
Get it from Amazon for $54.94.
24. An adorable mushroom nightlight, because no matter your age, the dark can be a scary thing — especially when you're stealthily sneaking into the kitchen to grab a midnight snack.
Promising review: "I'm obsessed with this little mushroom nightlight!! It fits so perfectly with my cottagecore/chic décor. The price is so reasonable that I will be buying extras as gifts. The motion sensor works wonders and it's actually brighter than I expected it to be. The little mushrooms change color which was a nice surprise. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend to anyone looking!" —Brooklyn Shay
Get it from Amazon for $5.98.
25. A macrame envelope where you can store snail mail, BB&B coupons, and/or your secret stash of Reese's eggs if other members of your household aren't to be trusted.
26. A set of gold measuring cups and spoons that won't melt when oops! you accidentally leave them too close to the stove. They'll also develop a slight patina overtime that'll just add to their cottage-y aesthetic.
What's included: Stainless steel 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/4 cup, 1 tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, and 1/4 teaspoon.
Promising review: "These are so beautiful and just as pictured. The quality is great. Very sturdy. I absolutely love them." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in 8- and 10-piece sets and three colors).