1. A hammered copper pan set so you can channel your inner Ina Garten and whip up a pea and pancetta starter and skillet-roasted chicken at the very same time.
Promising review: "Love these pans! They’re gorgeous and super easy to clean. I bought a Gotham Steel pan set on Amazon two years ago and have been using them almost every day. I love the quality of the pans, how fast they heat up, and that you don’t need to season them. The cleaning is super easy, we just throw them in the dishwasher and 45 minutes later, they come out perfectly clean. My husband and I moved into a new place in January and were buying new items for our kitchen. We looked for another cookware set from Gotham Steel and found this hammered copper set. After deliberating between this and the original lower-priced ones, I finally decided to buy these more expensive copper pans. I’M SO GLAD I DID. No oils or butter needed. No need to season them. Cleanup is almost too easy. I have a gas stove, no problem heating up just like the originals. And they look really nice. I can leave them on my stove top without worrying about the clutter. I’m going to give out a few of these for gifts come Christmas time." —Kane G.
Get it from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in sets of five, 10, 15, and 20).
2. A domed acacia wood platter where you can parade your latest and greatest confections whether homemade or store-bought (no shame in that game).
Promising review: "This cake stand is really nice and I love the wood bottom piece. It looks nice on our island. I also like the fact that the lid is acrylic and won't shatter in the event one of my children drop it 😉 I won't have to worry as much if they reach for it! Overall, very happy and pleased with this purchase!" —jessicka
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
3. A floral light switch plate much more attractive than the plain white ones your landlord has "accidentally" painted over too many times to count.
4. A set of wire baskets where you can store your bounty of fresh produce and — in the back — the processed snacks that you absolutely love but aren't as eager to show off.
Promising review: "I love these baskets so much that I went wild and bought eight!! Love the bronze color as it fits perfectly with my kitchen and the size fits perfect on the shelf!! The main thing I love is the slot for a label because if there’s not a clearly marked label, things wouldn’t be placed correctly or be found by my lovely hubby LOL. I’m planning to buy the smaller one later to completely finish my pantry but for now I’m very happy!!" —Diana
Get the set of two from Amazon for $34.99 (available in three finishes).
5. A strawberry print that makes me want to pull out my Crosley record player and slap on The Beatles' double A-side "Penny Lane"/"Strawberry Fields Forever" single.
7. A set of bamboo scrubbing brushes that *almost* make dishes a less dreadful task. Sorry 🤷♀️— there's not much else that can replace a dishwasher, unforch.
Promising review: "I love these! Ergonomically, they are great for scrubbing and stiffness is good. The dish is a thoughtful touch which is really handy and looks nice by the sink. Also love that when they are worn out, i can use them for kindling or toss them in the compost. No landfill fodder for eons. Lovely!" —Deana Farrell
Get the set of three for $11.79+ (available in two styles).
8. A six-piece set of hand-engraved serving utensils with depictions of animals (raccoons, squirrels, and bunnies) you've never seen frolicking in the wild because despite your taste in decor, your parents had the audacity to raise you in a major city.
Ozark Wood Burning is a Branson, Missouri-based small biz with all sorts of rustic kitchenware from cutting boards and coasters to trays and mugs. Every piece is made to order, so no two sets are alike.
Promising review: "These are beautiful! And they shipped so fast! They're great quality and came with care instructions. I'm very pleased!" —Elizabeth
9. A whistling kettle cause if you lean into the cottagecore aesthetic, I'm just gonna assume you drink a whole lot of tea. Is that fair?
Promising review: "I love this thing. It has a very soft and kind whistle that isn't screeching which is nice. It's the perfect size for two cups of tea in the morning, and it is fairly easy to keep clean and take care of. I love it and it was definitely a successful purchase. I also love the color and the wooden handle and whistle cover/latch on the nozzle." —Emma R.
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in four colors).
10. A peel-and-stick vintage-inspired floral wallpaper that can completely transform your drab kitchen in a matter of hours. Bonus: It's beginner-friendly if you're a total wallpaper newb.
Koko Art is a Miami-based small biz specializing in murals, decals, and wallpaper.
Promising review: "Amazing quality! It was a two-person job for me, but well worth it! Completely changed the vibe of my apartment!" —Holly Mayo
13. A simple colander set that pulls its weight in both the rinsing produce and looking so freaking cute departments.
Promising review: "These colanders are functional and absolutely beautiful! They have a French Provincial look but also would fit nicely into American farmhouse or modern decor. Well constructed and the sizes are quite generous. The medium size is perfect for draining a full pound of cooked pasta. Sturdy handles stay nice and cool and are easy to grip. Space-saving nesting design is appreciated as well. These are so pretty I keep them on display! So far no chips or dings despite a few bumps and bangs while washing; since these have a durable powder coated finish I doubt this will be a concern! I couldn't be more pleased." —Cheryl E. Jack
Get the two-piece set from Amazon for $33.99.
14. A double oven mitt so the strawberry rhubarb pie you spent hoursssss preparing doesn't take a tumble when it's time to be pulled from the oven. You didn't spend all afternoon perfecting that lattice for nothing...
15. An upcycled denim apron you can throw on before taking to the kitchen to cook up your famous coq au vin. That, or you can wear it as you unbox/carve the rotisserie chicken you picked up Whole Foods so no juices get on your outfit.
Promising review: "I am very happy with this apron. I wanted a crossback for coverage and comfort, and while it may be a bit comical to initially put on, once it's on, it is the best! It covers much more clothing than the typical apron, it is extremely thick, and since it's a crossback, it doesn't pull on your neck. Although I realize not everyone would prefer the crossback style, I love it and would highly recommend." —Heather S.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in two colors).