1. Disinfecting wipes, which should take care of the worst of the germs.
2. A surge protector to save your 32,9481 devices from spotty dorm grids.
3. Cute, cheap flip flops that will protect your feet from the unspeakable.
5. An essential oil diffuser that will mask the funk of 40,000 years (or at least fall semester).
6. A cozy robe so you can roam the halls in (pantsless) comfort.
7. A food storage set that will keep those snacks you liberate from the cafeteria fresh.
8. An industrial-sized jar of Nutella, so you can eat your feelings when homesickness hits.
9. A backpack that will keep your computer safe from the forces that would do it harm.
10. A five-cup coffee maker, which should get you about halfway to awake.
11. An insulated travel mug, because you're going to need a continuous stream of coffee to keep you going in those early classes.
12. A clip-on bedside lamp so you can keep up on your work without keeping your roommate up.
13. A shower caddy that will hold all the supplies to need to wash off your regrets.
14. A hanging organizer that will solve your storage problems, no matter how teeny your dorm room.
15. A folding laundry basket that's sturdy enough for a semester's worth of laundry.
16. Tide pods, which will take all the guesswork out of laundry (when you finally run out of clean socks).
17. A desk fan, so you don't have to rely on your dorm's AC, (which may or may not be just someone blowing on an ice cube).
18. A sequined pillow to make your room look Pinterest-perfect.
19. A bottle of earplugs, in case of snoring roommates, loud sex, or the terrible musical tastes of others.
20. Makeup removing wipes, because sometimes the bathroom will feel so far away.
21. A multi tool, for emergencies ranging from "How are we gonna open this beer?" to "I am lost in the woods near campus and I must now live off the land."
Think of all you'll accomplish (with the right amount of Nutella).
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!