Check out these mouthwatering recipes from restaurants from across the country — and stop in for a bite next time you’re in town.
1. Add a little flair to a delicious summer salad with blackened shrimp from Pizza Barbone in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
2. And, of course, you'll need a little refreshment. Whip up a beehive cocktail from Pizza Barbone in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
4. These smoked green beans from Peg Leg Porker in Nashville, Tennessee, are the ultimate side dish.
5. Serve up these beef kebab tacos from North Street Beer Bar and Curry Shop in San Marcos, Texas, to really get the party started.
7. Fresh salmon and veggies from Fish City Grill, with locations in Texas, Oklahoma, and Florida, make for the perfect summer meal.
Ready to throw down on your grill? The Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card can help you turn everyday spending, including your next cookout feast, into tomorrow’s adventure.
While the gas and grocery offer is only available to existing Cardmembers, new Cardmembers can earn a new account bonus that lets you fly when you’re ready. Learn more here. The best part is that all points earned with the card count toward the much coveted Southwest Companion Pass, so your plus one flies for free (does not include taxes and fees from $5.60 one-way). All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply.