1. Make a rockin' rock animal zoo:
Stock up on some color-blasted paint and plenty of googly eyes, go on a rock hunt, and sit down with your kids to craft their fave creatures! See a tutorial here.
2. Put together a DIY monster kit to keep the little ones entertained:
3. Repurpose your kid’s favorite artwork onto tin cans:
A new take on sticking your kid's artwork on your fridge, preserve their pieces on tin cans instead, great for storage too!
4. Add some flair to your home with a bead and pom-pom garland:
5. Make cutout silhouettes of your kids' faces:
A unique way to display your kids' faces while also making for a colorful art wall in your home.
6. Get tech-y with homemade robot masks:
Welcome. To. The. Future. Get ready for an afternoon of robot voices with cardboard boxes or paper bags and tin foil -- and be sure to buy lots of colorful fixin's! See a tutorial here.
7. Tell each other's fortunes with simple origami fortune tellers:
Grab some pretty paper! The folding part is easy, but use your imagination to come up with fabulous predictions for your loved ones with these little paper gems!
8. Make a handprint gift for a loved one:
9. Craft your own checkerboards:
10. Bring some fabulous sock puppets to life:
So many old socks, so many possibilities! You'll want to put on an epic show when the fuzzy friends are all done! Check out this tutorial for a no-sew horse puppet.
11. Bead some yummy, lovey-dovey bracelets for Valentine's Day:
These candy heart bracelets taste even better than they look. 😘