2 tablespoons whole milk
1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 ounces Charter Reserve® Uncured Smoked Ham, thinly sliced and chopped
1⁄2 cup chopped broccoli
1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1⁄4 cup chopped mushrooms
1⁄4 cup chopped spinach
1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
1⁄4 cup quartered grape tomatoes (about 5)
1⁄4 cup chopped basil
1⁄4 cup crumbled goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Generously coat a standard muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large 4-cup measuring cup, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Divide chopped ham evenly between three small bowls. In one bowl, add the broccoli and cheddar cheese. In the second bowl, add mushrooms, spinach, and bell pepper. In the third bowl, add grape tomatoes, basil and goat cheese. One at a time, mix the ingredients in each individual bowl to combine.
4. In one row of four muffin cups, evenly divide the broccoli, cheddar and ham mixture between the four cups. In the second row of four muffin cups, evenly divide the mushroom, spinach, bell pepper and ham mixture. In the remaining empty four cups, evenly divide the tomato, basil, goat cheese and ham mixture.
5. Slowly and carefully pour the egg mixture into each muffin cup, filling about 3⁄4 of the way (do not fill to the brim). Discard any leftover egg mixture.
6. If any of the solid ingredients are sitting above the egg mixture, gently push down with your fingers to submerge.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, until the egg mixture is set and the edges are starting to brown.
8. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before gently removing from muffin tin. Serve immediately.