1. If you haven’t heard, MLBBs or “My Lips But Better” shades come in nude hues, which enhance the natural color of your lips. They are a great go-to for everyday use.
4. The illustrious Bobbi Brown suggests you test your lipstick without makeup on.
In Bobby Brown Beauty, she writes:
“If I had to teach someone just one thing about lip color it would be this: Find a lipstick that looks good on your face when you are wearing absolutely no makeup.”
This applies to MLBBs as well, since they could be your casual options on days you’re just not feeling the whole makeup thing.
7. But the real trick is to test colors on your fingertip.
Compare a fingertip to your lips, and check to see if they’re similar in color. Real Simple says “the skin of your fingertip is closer to your lip color than the skin on the back of your hand.”
Source: Real Simple
8. A select few MLBB shades will look good on ANYONE.
Depending on personal preference, some neutrals transcend skin colors, like this Lancome Rouge In Love in Jolis Matins.
Also, you can blend a bunch of colors to make your OWN UNIQUE SHADE. Brilliant.
9. And finally, here are some suggestions for your future holy grail MLBB:
10. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Fiend
11. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Let’s Get Naked
12. MAC Lipstick in Syrup
13. NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel
14. NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick
This is considered one of NARS’ “Cult Classics.”
15. NYX Lipstick in Tea Rose
16. Milani Lipstick in Nude Creme
17. MAC Lipstick in Pillow Talk + MAC Lustregloss in Beaux
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with President-elect Donald Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️