1. Chanel Nail Colour for Spring 2014
Ah, everyone take a collective deep breath in celebration of some new Chanel nail polish. The favorite formula will add (from left to right) “Ballerina,” “Charivari,” and “Tapage.”
Pictured right: Charivari looking gorgeous with Chanel’s velvet matte top coat.
Get them here in January.
2. Elizabeth and James Nirvana
Now you can snag the Olsen twins’ new fragrance under their fashion line Elizabeth and James. Although both perfumes can work together, the Nirvana White has floral notes while Nirvana Black has a more musky, woody scent.
These will be available exclusively at Sephora in January.
8. Urban Decay Nail Color in Blackheart and Zodiac
Each year, Urban Decay comes out with new additions to its nail collection — this year, it introduces the mystical Blackheart and Zodiac.
Available at most beauty stores and on UrbanDecay.com.
9. Rita Ora for Rimmel London
Rita Ora’s lips are some of the most coveted, so it’s hard not to be excited about her new line with Rimmel London, which includes crayon lip colors and nail polishes.
Check it out in February 2014.
10. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series ColorFinity Collection
If you’re loyal to your Vidal Sassoon salon, but wish you had more of its hair color products at home, you’ll have access to them next year. For color care you can find at the drugstore, the products are pretty awesome.
Available January 2014.
17. Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
The refreshing texture of this gel moisturizer awakens your skin after a tiring night out…or in.
Available nationwide in January 2014.
24. MAC’s Heroine Lipstick
IT’S. BACK. The famous bold purple, which was once a part of the limited edition Reel Sexy collection, will make a comeback for all of our aching hearts.
Available in stores and online in January, and in international stores in March 2014.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔