We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Crayola Globbles so your mini tornadoes can run around the house hurling these sticky globs at the wall or ceiling. Don't panic parents, reviewers say they don't leave a sticky residue.
Promising review: "My 15-year-old asked for these after seeing them on TikTok. I got them as a stocking stuffer thinking they’d be tossed aside. Unbelievably he and his 17-year-old brother have spent time laying in the floor, tossing them up to the ceiling, and waiting for them to fall so they can catch them. I never expected them to get this much use. Bonus is they’re off their phones and in the family room with us." —Amazon Customer
Promising review: "Amazing toys! My 1- and 2-year-old LOVE them! They scream "sticky balls!" and run around throwing them on the fridge, windows, cabinets, walls, etc. Easy to wash and air dry, and don't lose their stickiness! My new go-to gift! Love them!" —Rachel
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $10.69+ (also available in a 16-pack).
Check out this TikTok by @kylethomas.
2. A flying orb with flashing lights that'll float in the air or boomerang back to you leaving everyone in the room asking "what is this sorcery?"
Promising review: "This toy is so much fun, it can be used in so many ways. It’s not your usual floating toy. It can be used to float and play with like others in its class but this one can do a few extra things like a boomerang you can throw it at an angle and it actually comes back to you. You can also throw it directly at a target, which also makes fun for throwing it back and forth with a friend or you can hover it and have it fly around the room. It charges fast and can be played with for around 20 minutes before needing another charge. My son really enjoyed this toy!" —Natalie
Promising review: "This product is fun for kids and adults. Got for my son for his birthday and it’s his favorite. He saw it on TikTok and wanted it." —Christina
Get it from Amazon for $32 (available in five colors).
Check out this TikTok by @miranda3069.
3. A whale bath toy that lights up automatically and starts spouting water the minute it hits the water. Who wouldn't want to play with this ~whaley~ cute buddy during bath time?
See why this parent says this toy is a hit with their 7-month-old on TikTok.
Promising review: "TikTok made me do it. My daughter loves this! It stops spraying water as soon as it is no longer in the water. It's very calming. I've even stolen it for my own baths." —Lauren Trifone
Promising review: "Worth every penny! My little one loves bath time, and this makes it even more fun! The water spout is awesome and gets taller the longer it sits in the water. The lights are an extra bonus! If you're thinking about buying — do it! Your little one will love this." —Ahliilai
Get it from Amazon for $11.89 (available in two colors).
Check out this TikTok by @michelleveilleux.
4. A LeapFrog 100 Words Book because it'll interact with budding scholars and help build their vocabulary in English and Spanish.
Promising review: "This was a recommended product I saw off Facebook and again on TikTok — so I had to see if the hype was worth it. IT IS WORTH IT! My toddler (almost 2) loves the book for the sounds and names of all the categories in the book. This is a great book to gift others with toddlers or to help your little one develop. I love this!" —Megan C.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in seven styles and in two packaging options).
Check out this TikTok by @saraaaandfam.
5. A Mattel Flushin' Frenzy game that involves plunging the toilet, bracing yourself for the fake poop to come flying out, and using your fast reflexes to be the first player to grab it midair. Kids (and fully grown adults) who delight in toilet humor will get a total kick out of this.
Promising review: "My 5-year-old niece loves it! What can be said really? It's a game where you use a toy plunger to make a smiling rubber poop fly through the air to be caught for points. My niece, like many little kids, is going through a phase where anything related to poop is absolutely hilarious, so I thought this game would be just the thing for her. She loves it! The game is very easy to pick up for 4- and 5-year-olds, the components are well-made, and the poop is...oddly realistic, except for its smiling face of course. This is without a doubt the cleanest option for playing with poop on the market. Your kids'll love it." —Brendan Williams
Promising review: "This game is hilarious, my 2 1/2-year-old couldn't get enough of it. As a 44-year-old adult male, I had a great time playing it. I bought this into my work, some colleagues and myself had a good time playing this, I think it could make for a fun drinking game as well." —Buyer
Get it from Amazon for $32.96.
Check out this TikTok by @zzhhll117.
6. A pack of Mini Brands mystery balls with five mystery compartments that open up to reveal mini replicas of your fave brands like Kool Aid, Jell-O, Heinz Ketchup and more! I mean, these are literally a TikTok phenomenon with 3 billion+ views and counting.
Promising review: "My 8-year-old daughter has loved collecting Mini Brands and was really excited for Series 2! She noted how one of the packages looked so real that they even had a word search on it. The detail is awesome and they are so fun to collect! She really wants to get some rare ones so hopefully we’ll find them soon!" —Heidi M.
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $11.99 (also available in series 1, 3 and 4).
Check out this TikTok by @gabifaye.
7. A Disney Doorables box because is there anything more ~adoorable~ than peeking behind a door to find surprise mini Disney characters? It's impossible *not* to want to collect them all.
Each box includes either five, six, or seven collectible figures, approximately 1.5 inches tall, featuring stylized detailing and sparkly glitter eyes.
Promising review: "I buy these for my 6-year-old granddaughter and they never fail to WOW!! Each one is different and unique and totally adorable. She has quite the collection but they are getting really difficult to find." —Margie M.
Get it from Amazon for $11.85.
Check out this TikTok by @chloesminicuties.
8. A Got2Glow Electronic Fairy Finder Jar your kids will beg to take on a fairy hunt around the house or in the backyard. It even glows when they catch virtual fairies, and once a fairy makes a home in the jar, it's theirs to feed and play with.
Promising review: "This is such a cute and fun way to occupy children! My son and his friends love roaming around the yard, hanging the jar on trees, looking for fairies and talking about the ones they 'catch.' Highly recommend." —LRE
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (also available in blue and glow in the dark versions).
Check out this TikTok by @sydwiseman.
9. A kids' selfie camera to ensure future influencers are well-equipped on their journey to becoming Instagram famous.
Promising review: "I gave this to my granddaughter for her fourth birthday. She had been asking for a camera of her own for a little while. The camera itself is of great quality for a kiddie camera, the parents appreciated that it was digital and not Polaroid and my granddaughter was actually able to use independently with ease, after we taught her how. I would purchase again, and I highly recommend it to others." —The-Way-I-C-it
Get it from Amazon for $36.99 (available in five colors).
Check out this TikTok by @justinnguyen.mp4.
10. A pop-it puzzle toy equivalent to playing Tetris but in tactile form that'll ~exercise their brain~ and keep hands busy at the same time.
Promising review: "This is such a fun game and keeps kids engaged and off their electronic devices for hours. I also enjoyed playing with it myself. You can also create rules and different games with these pieces." —Nikki C
Get it from Amazon for $8.49 (available in four styles).
Check out this TikTok by @officialtoycaboodle.
11. Or a set of rainbow popping toys for fidgety hands looking for a satisfyingly cute and infinitely reusable Bubble Wrap experience.
Promising review: "Got these because my niece who is 8 has some and my 1-year-old baby loved them so I had to get her some. She stayed quiet and occupied for hours with these. I love how the insides have pictures on them and especially love that the heart-shaped one has ABC’s on each dot. Not sure if the green part of the pineapple is supposed to be able to be removed but it comes off with ease." —deara
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.87+ (available in two styles and in a four-pack).
Check out this TikTok by @spielzeugtipps.
12. The Dimpl aka a portable sensory toy designed for babies and toddlers. It simply has five vibrant silicone bubbles — yet if the 15,000 5-star (!!!) reviews are to be believed it'll hold your munchkin's attention for a while.
This BPA-free toy is recommended for babies and toddlers ages 10 months+.
Promising review: "I bought this toy for a long-haul plane ride (12 hours) with a 15-month-old child. It was the perfect toy as there were no parts to lose, and she loved it! It was just challenging enough to keep her occupied for small chunks of time. When we arrived at our destination, she continued to play with it. It's great for restaurants and at home. Once she pushed all the 'dimples' through to one side, she would turn it over and start again. It's also small enough to pop into a pocket or bag for transport. Excellent toy!" —EK
Promising review: "This toy is so simple yet very versatile. I'm a pediatric physical therapist, who works with infants with special needs. I bought this toy to use for work to keep babies busy and to use as motivation. I use it for tracking, motivation, teething, reaching, hand and arm strengthening. Surprisingly however, the older children I work with, many school aged with Autism also love this toy! It provides wonderful sensory input and sensory stimulation but also acts as a perfect fidget toy for all ages. THE ONLY DOWN SIDE: This toy needs a strap!!! to hook onto strollers or diaper bags, so it doesn't get lost." —cmrvs
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in two styles).
Check out this TikTok by @maddyxfidgets0.
13. A Rainbow Jellies make your own squishy characters kit that comes with everything you need — including hair, molds and magic goo — to make two of your own super cute Troll-like squishy animals. IDK who'll have more fun with this activity, kids or parents?
The kit includes two cloud molds, two keychains, two face plates, two hair pieces, two hair charms, two magic goos, and an instruction sheet.
To make a Rainbow Jelly, choose a face and piece of hair, pop them in a cloud mold, close it up, fill it with a pouch of magic goo and in 45 minutes, you’ll have a a cute squishy.
Promising review: ""Squishy DIY Fun❤️. My 6-year-old daughter had a wonderful time making these! She also loves playing with them. They are extra special to her because she made them. We watched the YouTube Instructions and followed the written directions carefully. We left ours to set for over an hour and are very happy with the results!" —Teach4life
Get a kit from Amazon for $12.99.
Check out this TikTok by @asmrplayroom.
14. A wireless karaoke mic so pint-sized rock stars can stage *epic* performances in the living room. The only downfall is you might need to invest in noise-cancelling headphones.
15. An ingenious remote-control stunt car you can control with your hand (using a sensor watch that straps onto your wrist) to make it perform 360-degree spins and other seriously cool tricks.
Promising review: "Awesome toy. No matter age this is fun for all! You can either use the remote or put on the gadget for the hand. We like to use to hand gadget more but that's just our preference. Definitely worth the money and glad we bought it for our son for Christmas." —sara
Get it from Amazon for $59.99.
Check out this TikTok by @kayliemcintosh24.
16. An Orbeez Challenge playset with beads that soak up water to expand into bouncy jelly-like balls *and* tools so the kiddos can roll, shape, and crush the Orbeez. The world is their creative, sensory oyster.
Promising review: "My son loved the sensory play with these Orbeez rainbow beads — we were both shocked by how large they grew in water! They provided hours of creative play for my 8-year old and eventually he ended up putting them in a glass vase as decoration! He will still pour them out every week for some play time and has enjoyed them in the bath as well -- just be sure to properly scoop all the beads out b/c they should not go down the drain! Great gift for kiddos with lots of hands-on play!" —Sara Ahmed
Get a set of from Amazon for $17.49.
Check out this TikTok by @rhia.official.
17. A moody reversible octopus plush that'll help little people express big feelings without having to say a word.
Promising review: "I bought this for my daughter who absolutely adores this little octopus. She prefers the 'grumpy' side which is just as cute as the happy side. It's easy to turn inside out and keeps its shape. Also, I was happily surprised it is larger than I thought. Definitely worth 5 stars!" —EmilyT
Get it from Amazon for $14.20 (available in 42 colors).
Check out this TikTok by @brittneyhutto.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.