32 Things Parent Reviewers Have Said Are "A Lifesaver"
Including a formula mixing pitcher that is actually a godsend if you have twins.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of vomit bags with a twist-and-seal structure that'll come to the rescue when a tummy bug hits on the road.
2. A bestselling Dr. Brown's formula mixing pitcher that'll let you make a big batch ahead of time because prepping individual bottles is so dang *time consuming.* Plus, its rotating blade is designed to minimize clumping and bubbles.
3. A Melissa & Doug magnetic responsibility chart that'll help if you're struggling with less-than-desirable behaviors. It'll let you set expectations and reward your child with smiley faces for not only doing chores but also being a nice little human. A little positive reinforcement never hurt anyone...right?
4. A pack of toilet seat covers to have on hand if it feels like an impossible-seeming task to keep your child's hands off those gross public restroom seats.
5. A Whiskware pancake batter mixer with a BlenderBall wire whisk that'll let you whip up a batch of pancakes at lightning speed on hectic mornings — no separate mixing bowl, messy spoons, or batter-coated countertops. Simply add your ingredients, shake, and pour from the spout. Breakfast's ready 😋!
6. A pack of diaper booster pads if you're on the verge of losing it because your munchkin has been waking up every single night with pee-soaked pajamas. These clever inserts will absorb the *flood* to stop diaper leaks ONCE AND FOR ALL.
7. And a diaper cream applicator so your fingernails are never victimized again by that greasy, sticky paste.
8. A pack of spill-proof Munchkin snack catchers with flexible flaps that'll allow easy access for little hands BUT prevent Cheerios from *flying everywhere*. Not having to clean your toddler's trail of snacks? These deserve a gold medal, if you ask me.
9. A genius silicone placemat with toy tethers (as seen on Shark Tank) if your toddler's favorite pastime when you eat out is to throw their toys (spoons, napkins...and anything else they can get their hands on *sigh*) on the floor. This will keep them busy so you can actually enjoy that glass of rosé.
10. A bug bite suction tool (invented by a mom) that's worth the Shark Tank hype. This ingenious device sucks out all kinds of bug bites, instantly relieving itching and swelling, so your kids aren't left scratching all day.
11. Speaking of Shark Tank, a nifty car seat buckle release tool so you don't have to sacrifice your nails to unbuckle your child's seatbelt. Am I the only one who gets irrationally annoyed when it takes approx. one million tries to get them free?
12. A Fridababy three-step cradle cap system with 13,000 5-star (!!!) reviews for any parent looking for an all-in-one remedy. Just use the foam sponge to lather up baby's head, then loosen the flakes by massaging with the gentle bristle brush and finally lift flakes ~oh so gently~ with the fine tooth comb.
13. A Montessori busy board to provide an alternative to screen time on car rides and to keep ~busy little bees~ occupied figuring out the mechanics of zippers, buttons, laces and buckles. It also folds up conveniently with handles, making it easy to tote around.
14. A box of Avarelle hydrocolloid patches with a blend of tea tree oil and calendula oils that'll suck out all the gunk and shrink zits overnight. It'll become your secret weapon to help your teen (or you) combat breakouts.
15. A sleep-training alarm clock that uses colors and stinkin' cute *facial expressions* to teach the kiddos when it's time for bed and time to wake up. (Does it make a grumpy face if they hop out of bed at 5 a.m.? Asking for a friend.)
16. A sunrise simulation alarm clock for anyone whose toddler or teen finds it *physically impossible* to get out of bed now that later sunrises are causing dark, dreary days outside. This clock will wake them up with gradual lighting and zen nature sounds instead of jarring them out of sleep.
17. A detangling brush that'll glide through knots to turn your kiddo's daily hair-brushing ordeal into a painless experience minus the *ouchies or tears* (for both of you). Just trust the 40,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review.
18. And a coconut and shea butter kids conditioning detangler with 10,000 5-star reviews (!!!) raving that it's the BEST STUFF ON THE PLANET. Just a few spritzes will combat hair woes — from making knots vanish to taming frizz.
19. A car baby monitor to provide a crystal-clear view of your bub from the dashboard. A game-changer for anyone who is fully aware of how painful it is to readjust a back-seat mirror or pull over to check on a crying baby at every stoplight.
20. A pack of sink extenders to save your back the strain of hoisting your little one over the sink. Not to mention they'll love the independence of washing their hands all by themselves.
21. A waterproof potty training watch that'll come to the rescue if your fully potty trained preschooler is suddenly having accidents. This gadget exists for the sole purpose of reminding kiddos to use the toilet on the reg. Before you know it, they'll be excitedly yelling “potty time" when the alarm goes off. *What a time to be alive!*
22. The Pink Stuff, a magical all-purpose cleaning paste so you don't need to go into full panic mode when lipstick (or Sharpie) marks mysteriously appear on your walls. (Good luck keeping the little Picassos out of your makeup bag though!)
23. A bed rail fully capable of ensuring that toddlers who are ready to graduate to a "big kid" bed won't roll out in the middle of the night. It has thousands of 5-star reviews for a reason.
24. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smucker's Uncrustables copycats at home without spending nearly $10 for a box. Prepare for your life to be *utterly butterly* changed.
25. Comforting Frida Baby vapor drops with organic eucalyptus and lavender essential oils to plop in your bath or humidifier to relieve stuffiness and congestion and ~open up airways~ for a restful snooze. *Instant relief for them and for you.*
26. An inexpensive portable white noise machine that'll clip to a stroller or car seat and drown out noises lulling your baby to sleep in unfamiliar places with calming, spa-like sounds. It has thousands of 5-star reviews for a reason (adults swear by it too!)
27. An ingenious portable vibrating pad you can tuck in a crib mattress, bassinet, car seat, or stroller to create gentle vibrations to help your munchkin drift off just about anywhere. No more driving desperately around the block playing CoComelon's "Yes Yes Bedtime Song" on repeat to get them to sleep.
28. A two-in-one silicone feeder pacifier set to help soothe achy gums and introduce new foods (without fear of choking). Just fill with frozen fruits, veggies or breastmilk and let your LO chomp their way to ~cold, yummy relief.~
29. A plant-based anti-chafing balm to glide on with your clothes and save you and your kids' thighs from enduring the *dreaded* burn.
30. A pack of Melissa & Doug Reusable Water-Reveal Activity Pads aka a *godsend* in a car, plane, or restaurant. Just fill the pen with water and watch the kiddos color ~over and over~. Who knew you could enjoy a glass of wine without fearing a crayon explosion?
31. A pack of reusable steam clean bags that'll let you sterilize bottles, pump parts, and pacifiers in the microwave in about *three minutes!* to make pumping at work or sanitizing baby bottles on trips infinitely easier.
32. A stroller cover to keep your little one dry just in case you're caught in a rainstorm en route to Fantasyland at Disney.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.