We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of kid-safe plastic knives for parents who want to enlist their mini sous chef's help with dinner prep. While these do a pretty decent job of chopping, they're not sharp enough to slice a finger.
Watch a kiddo chop up green peppers like a pro using this knife on TikTok.
PSA: children should still be supervised while using these knives!
Promising reviews: "My daughter loves these. I saw these on TikTok then ordered them for my little kitchen helper. We cut up all types of veggies with no problem." —Maia
"I’ve only had these for a couple of days, but already my 4-year-old daughter keeps asking me for things to chop up. They’re perfect for the little chef in your life or the kid who want to be a big helper. So far she’s easily (and safely) chopped up: lettuce, apples, bananas, strawberries, potatoes, even carrots! I can run my hand along the blade and not cut myself and yet it’s designed in a way that you can still chop through veggies and fruits. Another pro is they are super easy to clean and dishwasher safe. They came exactly as pictures for me: in three different sizes and colors, with a slight grip texture on the handle for little hands. They’re nice and lightweight as well so it’s not cumbersome for younger kids. Love them!" —Abby Roeller
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.95 (available in two color combinations).
2. The Pink Stuff, a magical all-purpose cleaning paste so you don't need to go into full panic mode when lipstick (or Sharpie) marks mysteriously appear on your walls. (Good luck keeping the little Picassos out of your makeup bag, though!)
See if the the Pink Stuff ~actually~ works to erase kids' artwork in this TikTok.
Promising review: "This stuff is magic! Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do in this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea size amount of this makes them look brand new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product; it will last a VERY long time. Thank you, TikTok!!!" —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $5.97+ (also available in two-packs and three-packs).
3. A Whiskware pancake batter mixer and dispenser with a BlenderBall wire whisk to let you whip up a batch of pancakes at lightning speed on hectic mornings — no separate mixing bowl, messy spoons, or batter-coated countertops. Simply add your ingredients, shake, and pour from the spout. Breakfast's ready 😋!
Watch this mom's demo of the pancake dispenser on TikTok.
You can even store leftover batter in the bottle and pop it in the fridge for a time-saving weekday breakfast!
Promising review: "My 8-year-old is a huge fan of making pancakes. He saw this on TikTok and just had to have it. We absolutely love this product!! Easy to clean and use. I love that it’s an all-in-one. No more messy bowls, and he can squeeze out the perfect amount for his pancakes." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (also available as a pancake art kit).
4. A LeapFrog 100 Words Book that'll interact with budding scholars and help build their vocabulary in English and Spanish.
Find out why this parent calls it "one of our favorite toys for our son" on TikTok.
Promising review: "This was a recommended product I saw off Facebook and again on TikTok — so I had to see if the hype was worth it. IT IS WORTH IT! My toddler (almost 2) loves the book for the sounds and names of all the categories in the book. This is a great book to gift others with toddlers or to help your little one develop. I love this!" —Megan C.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in seven styles and in two packaging options).
5. A pack of silicone pouch lids because it'll prevent little ones from squeezing pouches all over themselves, and on your rugs and couches. This clever lid boasts a flow-control valve that prevents spills, but still lets them suck on it.
Check out why a mom calls this pouch topper the "coolest thing" in this TikTok.
ChooMee is a small biz based in Northern California, owned by a mom, that specializes in innovative products that solve everyday feeding challenges.
Promising review: "I am OBSESSED. I saw these on a TikTok and ran to Amazon...so glad I did! My toddler loves yogurt/applesauce pouches but started purposely dumping and squeezing the contents out. But these make it absolutely impossible for her to do that without making it difficult to eat! I tested them, and it’s SO easy to drink out of, but I was unable to squeeze anything out. 10/10 recommend. I’m definitely buying more" —Amanda
Promising review: "These are amazing! I bought two sets of them so I can keep some in our diaper bag (or in case we lose one). We use these every single day for our 12-month-old with her yogurt (Gogo squeeze) and her fruit and veggie pouches! Seriously, love them. We previously had yogurt/fruit all over because she would squeeze them. My husband accidentally stepped on the pouch with this on, and it still didn't squeeze out! Once your baby figures it out (ours did quickly), it's a game changer. I tried the pouch holders with the handles, but she just swung it around, and it still spilled out. This is what you want!" —Shem Slater
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five color combos).
6. And a food and juice box holder if you, like me, hand your child a pouch or juice box — and brace yourself for what's coming next: They squeeze it so hard the contents go everywhere 😬. This ingenious holder ensures they can feed themselves without making a huge mess.
Watch this mama's review of the flipping holder in this TikTok.
Promising review: "BEST THINGS EVER!! My little one is 10 months old and a little miss independent. She HATES when I have to help feed her. She LOVES the applesauce pouches, but always squeezes them and makes the biggest mess ever! I thought these would be worth a shot. I was right!! Works awesome for her with juice boxes, too! AND she's happy because mommy doesn't have to help!! I would definitely buy them again, and I told EVERYONE with littles how much they need to buy these!" —Kaila
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $22.99 (available in 20 combos).
7. An oh-so-cute Smily Mia Penguin pacifier designed to mimic a boob that'll stay put on a baby's hand — so parents don't have to retrieve dropped pacis from the floor a gazillion times a day!
8. A grape cutter because is there anything more ridiculously time consuming than quartering grapes every day for your little one? This cool device will do it at lightning speed and help reduce the risk of choking at mealtimes.
9. An Oogiebear nose and ear cleaner boasting a teeny-tiny rubber scoop and loop to clean out little noses and ears ~oh-so-gently~ without going too far.
Watch a parent clean their baby's ear with this tool on TikTok.
Promising review: "Must have! This thing is amazing; it works very well for us. Good length, and it's soft/firm. I was able to gently scoop my 4-month-old's ear wax and pick out her sticky, crusty boogers. She enjoys being clean, so she sat/laid down very still for us. I would definitely buy this for a baby shower gift and definitely recommend to anyone." —P. T.
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
10. A whale bath toy that'll actually make your little ones *want* to take a bath. It lights up automatically and starts spouting water the minute it hits the water. Who wouldn't want to play with this ~whaley~ cute buddy during bath time?
See why this parent says this toy is a hit with their 7-month-old on TikTok.
Promising review: "TikTok made me do it. My daughter loves this! It stops spraying water as soon as it is no longer in the water. It's very calming. I've even stolen it for my own baths." —Lauren Trifone
Promising review: "Worth every penny! My little one loves bath time, and this makes it even more fun! The water spout is awesome and gets taller the longer it sits in the water. The lights are an extra bonus! If you're thinking about buying — do it! Your little one will love this." —Ahliilai
Get it from Amazon for $16.98+ (available in three colors).
11. A bag sealer to finally solve the problem of how to prevent all those half-finished bags of chips and other snacks from going stale. This little gadget will seal everything right back up and keep it tasting fresher for wayyy longer.
Check out how this bag sealer works on TikTok.
Promising review: "I love this little gadget. Believe it or not, I saw this on TikTok as an 'Amazon product you didn’t know you needed.' Since my older sons are on their own at college, they eat a lot of pre-packaged items. So, we got one for each boy as a stocking stuffer. They were actually excited to try them out, so the boys went in our pantry, opened new bags of chips and crackers just to re-seal them. Lol! It works pretty good for such a small device. The cutter even works so the bags that are mostly empty aren’t as big and don’t take up as much room. My husband wants one for our house now. Guess we’re getting another one." —Can7
Get a set of two from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in three colors).
12. An ingenious dinner plate divided into eight portions with a hidden dessert compartment that'll turn mealtime into a fun game that'll entice fussy eaters to gobble their way to the surprise treat at the end!
Check out a parent's review of this game-changing plate on TikTok.
Promising review: "I bought this for my son because I thought it was cute and cool. I posted about it on TikTok, and the post went viral, almost a million views. I highly recommended it. My son requests this plate for every meal and looks forward to the treat at the end." —Chaunte Thorpe
Get it from Amazon for $19.47 (available in six styles).
13. CeraVe baby moisturizing cream parents call their "holy grail" because it works wonders to keep their kid's eczema flare-ups at bay and soothe dry, chapped winter skin. It's formulated to provide intense moisturizing protection for babies with a gentle fragrance- and paraben-free formula.
Promising review: "We tried so many creams marketed for eczema (most containing oatmeal), and they all made my baby's eczema worse. We were desperate to find a cream that would help and stumbled upon this cream. It did wonders clearing up his eczema, and as long as we use it daily, it keeps it from flaring up again. This is glycerin-based and doesn't contain oatmeal." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.
14. A bug bite suction tool invented by a mom that's worth the Shark Tank hype. This ingenious device sucks out all kinds of bug bites, instantly relieving itching and swelling, so your kids aren't left scratching all day.
Watch it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TikTok and had to get it. I’m super glad I did. My daughter and I always get a ton of mosquito bites, and this helps alleviate the itching as soon as you pull the suction back. It’s great." —Rebekka Talley
Get it from Amazon for $9.90+ (available in four colors, and in two-packs and three-packs).
15. An ingenious cup catcher you can attach to a high chair, car seat, or stroller to thwart your toddler's Thor-like attempts to toss their sippy cup on the floor.
Watch this mom explain why "you need this" cup catcher on TikTok.
Promising review: "These are fantastic for keeping my child from dropping her sippy cup over and over during meals. I'd recommend to any parent who just wants one thing to be easier. But isn't that all of us?" —Leigh Powers
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in six colors).
16. Portable soap paper sheets that'll take up permanent residency in your diaper bag because your little rascals enjoy getting into messy situations *and* because public restrooms often run out of soap. Just place a sheet in your hands, pour some water on it, and work up a lather for squeaky clean hands.
See how to use portable soap paper sheets in this TikTok.
Promising reviews: "I put one in my car and one in my son's diaper bag. I saw these on TikTok and had to get them. It’s horrible when you go somewhere and they have no soap, so this is a lifesaver." —Kailyn
Get 200 sheets from Amazon for $8.49.
17. A microwave s'mores maker so you can make s'mores in seconds without the hassle of a bonfire. Perfect for starting a weekly tradition that'll leave the kiddos asking for ~s’more.~
Watch how you can make s'mores in seconds with this device on TikTok.
It's super simple to use! Just fill the water reservoir, put your s'mores ingredients on the tray (up to two of them), and pop in the microwave for 30 seconds. The marshmallow and chocolate will heat at the same time — leaving you with one delicious treat.
Promising review: "This is a very cute gadget. I saw this on a TikTok and fell for it lol. I'm glad I did. My kids and I have so much fun making instant s'mores. They're done in about 30–40 seconds with literally no cleanup. The marshmallow doesn't melt over so you basically can just run hot water over it to remove a few crumbs from crackers and be done." —Shawna G.
Get it from Amazon for $14.17.
18. A silicone finger puppet toothbrush to start teaching baby good brushing habits while the soft bristles gently massage sore teething gums. Win-win!
Watch these cute toothbrushes brushing a little one's gums in this TikTok.
Promising review: "I don't usually write reviews, but this has been a game changer for us! I have a 13-month-old who hates having her teeth brushed (we tried EVERYTHING before getting this). We've only had it for two days, and there have been no tears since getting it! I let her brush with her regular toothbrush and then follow up with this. She loves it!" —Tyler Parsons
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in three colors).
19. A cereal and snack dispenser that'll allow kiddos to serve themselves, so you can catch some extra z's on weekend mornings. Who wouldn't want the convenience of a hotel breakfast buffet in their own home?
Watch this parent use the dispenser in this review video on TikTok.
Promising review: "We have three kids and a very small kitchen with very little cabinet/counter space. We used to keep our cereal boxes on top of our refrigerator, but I've been trying to de-clutter, and also come up with a solution for our kids to be able to get their own cereal in the mornings. THIS IS IT!!!! It looks great on our counter and we have very little space, so it fits just right! This has been the perfect solution to giving our kids the independence they need to get their own breakfast! It has been a lifesaver!!! Love it!!!" —tenle
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.