32 A+ Products To Make Feeding Kids Easier
A portable cereal cup, an apple slicer, and a DIY Uncrustables maker that'll make you wonder why you didn't get them sooner.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smuckers Uncrustables copycats at home without spending nearly $10 for a box. Prepare for your life to be *utterly butterly* changed.
2. And a sandwich cutter set to help transform boring ol' sandwiches (and even fruits and veggies!) into fun shapes like a dino or Mickey to entice even the pickiest of eaters.
3. A Souper Cube that'll makes it ~souper-duper easy~ to prep and freeze big batches of soup in ready-to-thaw portions ahead of time. You'll be eternally grateful for this silicone freezing tray on evenings when you're too pooped to cook.
4. An apple corer and cutter that'll pop out 16 snackable slices with just a push of a button and spare your tired hands. Easy peasy apple squeezy!
5. A printable back-to-school meal planner with over 300 recipes and ideas for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks to provide some ~major inspo~ and to take the stress out of each school week.
6. A set of three dough presses in different sizes capable of making hand pies, dumplings, ravioli, calzones, empanadas, and more — with just a simple cut, fold, and press. Can you say dinner in a ~pinch?~
7. A food tray that'll turn mealtime into a fun game that'll tempt fussy eaters to gobble up their meal.
8. An air fryer because have you ever met a child who doesn't like crunchy food? This game-changing appliance will cook fries, tots, veggies, wings, and nuggets to the perfect crispiness at the drop of a hat — with minimal oil.
9. And a set of magnetic air fryer cheat sheets so you don't negate the time-saving benefits of owning an air fryer by wasting a gazillion minutes googling cook times.
10. A vacuum-insulated stainless-steel food thermos if you're tired of listening to kids complain about cold lunches. Now you can spice up their school day with minestrone soup or lasagna. Mamma mia!
11. An all-in-one avocado slicer if the avocado obsession has reached its peak in your home but cutting avocados feels like the *pits*. This nifty tool makes it possible to prep guac or toast in half the time.
12. A seven-in-one Instant Pot which to echo the reviewer below has been an ~absolute godsend~. Not gonna lie — I have zero cooking skills and my kids existed on takeout and Trader Joe's before this magical appliance came into our lives. Now they eat nutritious, homemade meals and it has made cooking, dare I say, fun.
13. A mini freezable snack box with built-in cooling technology that you can clip onto your purse, stroller, or backpack to keep healthy options handy for your kids on the go.
14. A portable cereal cup for any parent who has tried to exercise saintly patience while their child finishes a bowl of cereal on a rushed morning. This genius cup lets them take their fave breakfast on the go — while serving up the perfect ~milk to cereal ratio~
15. An ~egg-ceptional~ rapid egg cooker to take the guesswork and the dirty pans out of your morning routine. So whether your teen wants deviled eggs or egg salad, you can set it and forget it...until the timer goes off.
16. A pack of adorable animal-shaped food picks that'll instantly turn everyday food into yummy looking hors d'oeuvres to please the pickiest of eaters. Do they make adult versions?
17. A set of reusable food pouches that'll make sugar-filled store-bought pouches a distant memory and let you pack homemade nutritious smoothies, applesauce, or yogurt for your toddler or tween (or you!). I mean, who doesn't love squeezable goodness?
18. A Mickey Mouse waffle maker to take breakfast to a whole new level of fun *and* serve up some delish Disney magic at home in minutes.
19. Or a heart-shaped mini waffle maker so you can rustle up a fancy-looking breakfast for your munchkins...in less time than it takes to say "I love you."
20. A ravioli maker that'll effortlessly help you make the perfect ravioli every single time *and* provide a fun activity for the kids. *Chef's kiss.*
21. A pasta cooker so you can say goodbye to babysitting a pot on the stove and hello to cooking al dente pasta in the microwave using this ingenious all-in-one container.
22. A lasagna trio pan so you can cater to the whole family's dietary needs, all at once, and seriously step up your cooking game.
23. A child-safe wooden knife for budding sous chefs eager to help in the kitchen. This tool will keep their little fingers protected and spark interest in the food they eat.
24. A pack of reusable silicone baking cups to corral itsy-bitsy portions of fruit, veggies, and snacks in the lunch box — and to ensure those yummy cookies don't get soggy from the mac and cheese.
25. A four-pack of slim ice packs that'll keep your kiddo's meals c-h-i-l-l-e-d without weighing their lunch bag down. Win-Win.
26. A mini donut maker that'll pop out four homemade donuts in just three minutes, saving you a trip to Krispy Kreme and your kiddos from a chocolate glazed–induced sugar high.
27. A perky rainbow-print personalized snack bag with a food-safe lining that's washable and reusable, making it perfect for toting sandwiches and snacks to school.
28. A squirting spoon with a squeezable silicone bulb that'll make feeding your baby pureed meals at home and on-the-go a breeze. Goodbye, extra dishes and messes.
29. And for instant baby food, a clever mash-and-serve bowl so you can puree fresh fruits and veggies on the spot — all while thinking, "Where have you been all my liiiiiife?"
30. A nonslip Montessori silicone placemat designed to enable your toddler or preschooler to develop some serious life skills through setting the table independently. It's also chemical free, eco-friendly, and dishwasher safe.
31. A spiralizer that's capable of cutting zucchini into noodles and sweet potato into curls in minutes — to win over veggie haters.
32. And if cooking is a *struggle*, Yumble, which can deliver weekly ready-to-eat kids' meals made with regionally sourced fruits and veggies ~directly to your door~.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.