We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Beaba Baby's First Foods Spoon Set designed to safely introduce babies to solids for the first time. I mean, Gigi Hadid swears by them, calling them “the perfect size and softness for tiny mouths,” so you know they’re legit!
Promising review: "Loooove these spoons! I got lots of different types of spoons as gifts, but bought these Beaba spoons anyway. They are the best! I started using these spoons when my son started solids at 5 months. So easy for him to eat, love the shape. We have very little mess, as it is easy to scrape his face clean. I love that the handle has some weight to it and is chunky enough for my little guy to grab. He pretends to feed himself, chewing on the spoon (it really is a good consistency for teething too!). I will be giving them as gifts as well, they are THAT good. Thanks, Beaba!" —Itsmeitsme
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $20.95.
2. A two-pack of the cult-favorite Aden + Anais muslin blankets in a Harry Potter print perfect for the expecting parent in your life who has the entire series memorized.
These blankets are available in two prints: one blanket features six point stars that adorn the pages of the book floating among symbolic lightning bolts, and the second features Hedwig flying through the night sky. They're SO versatile and can be used as swaddle, burp cloth, nursing cover, car seat cover, and so much more!
Promising review: "My family is OBSESSED with Aden and Anais Muslim blankets. We’ve been using them since my 7-year-old son was about 5-months-old and we STILL have that original pack of blankets. My two kids sleep with their Aden and Anais 'blankies' every single night. We love how large and breathable the blankets are and I was never worried that they would get too hot or suffocate while sleeping with them. I purchased this set for my friend because we both love this brand and Harry Potter. These blankets are worth every penny and are one of my go to baby shower gifts. They get softer with every wash too." —Megan
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $37.95.
Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. We stand by the LGBTQ+ community and all fans who found a home in the Harry Potter series and will work to provide a safe space for fans. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate here.
3. A Bright Starts unicorn take-along stroller toy that'll add a little magic to leisurely stroll around the neighborhood with their new bundle of joy. This enchanting creature makes gentle rattle sounds and comes with two sparkly teething rings to help soothe their sore gums.
Promising review: "Bought as a gift... absolutely adorbs! This tiny pony is so darn cute. Cuter than the photos show. Honestly. I bought this for my BFF who will be having a baby a bit later this year. I am in love with this adorable teether toy. I hope the baby likes it too. =)" —KMMR
Get it from Amazon for $6.79.
4. A "Taco Tuesday" gift set if you literally CANNOT WAIT to introduce future little ones to you and your friend's weekly tradition.
The gift set comes with three food-themed sensory toys including a crinkle shell taco, an avocado rattle, and lemon and lime clackers.
Promising review: "Oh my goodness, these are just so cute. Purchased to go along with a baby burrito blanket for a baby shower gift. It was a hit. The mom and dad to be loved them. Definitely well worth it. They look well made, and honestly they were just adorable." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $9.82.
5. An Itzy Ritzy adjustable stroller organizer so chic it could be mistaken for a designer purse. The best part? It's as functional as it is cute and capable of holding a coffee cup, water bottle, phone, keys and more when out and about.
Itzy Ritzy is a small biz owned by parents of three babes that specializes in creating safe, stylish parenting gear.
Promising review: "Can’t say enough wonderful about this caddy. I absolutely love this stroller caddy. I was very close to sending my stroller back because I had my hands full while pushing it. NOT ANY MORE! This caddy was a true blessing and saved my sanity. It has two areas that can serve as cup holders — GOOD cup holders that will accommodate larger cups. Then it has a nice zipped compartment that I can secure my cell phone or even wallet it. In addition to the zipper compartment and two side areas that can be cup holders is a center area that catches all for me. I keep hand sanitizer, a burp cloth, Neosporin, a bandaid, and spare sunglasses in there! You could even put a diaper and a package of wipes in there. You could honestly take this thing for a quick mall trip and not need a diaper bag. I like it a whole lot. It was a good investment. It’s also super stylish. Love it." —Mama of 6
Get it from Amazon for $25.
6. A Frida Postpartum Recovery Kit destined to become a new parent's BFF to help them make it through those painful first few weeks of recovery.
The kit comes with all the essentials: four pairs of disposable underwear, four instant ice maxi pads, 24 perineal witch hazel cooling pad liners, perineal healing foam, and a toilet-top storage caddy.
Promising review: "A lifesaver. A friend sent this to me two days before I gave birth. I had it in time and I’m so glad I did. The products in this kit were significantly better than what is provided by the hospital. The cold pads are heaven after a vaginal delivery. The witch hazel pads and foam get exactly where they need to get. This is my third child so I know exactly what it means to be without this kit. I will gift it or recommend it to any and all pregnant women I know." —Martha
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
7. A Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle that comes with an adorable elephant plush buddy guaranteed to keep the little's one's paci off the floor ~and~ soothe them when they're fussy. The best part? The paci and stuffed animal *detach* for easy cleaning.
Promising review: "This is the PERFECT baby item. It keeps the pacifier easy to find and for baby to hold, plus it’s adorable. I like that it also has a Velcro spot to hold another pacifier once he gets bigger and needs a different paci. It’s honestly a great baby gift. I plan on including in every baby gift I purchase from now on." —kelly
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
8. Or an oh-so-cute Smily Mia Penguin pacifier designed to mimic a boob that'll stay put on a baby's hand — so parents don't have to retrieve dropped pacis from the floor a gazillion times a day!
Promising review: "At 3-months-old my baby was constantly chewing on her hands. I would have to hold teethers in her mouth for her since she was not advanced enough to pick items and hold them herself. This teether gave her the ability to hold it herself! She loves it SO much! Now my baby is 6 months old and still loves this thing. I have recommended it to all of my friends with babies and will probably buy more as a gift." —Woodlee
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
9. A splurge-worthy BabyBjörn Bouncer that'll offer a soothing rocking motion so the little one can chillax while you and your bestie sneak in a few minutes to catch up over wine and cheese.
Promising review: "Gave this as a baby shower gift. It was a hit with the mother-to-be and (eventually) became a huge hit with the new baby. Baby's mother swears by it and told me it's her sure-fire way to get the baby to calm down or sleep during the day. Planning to get one when it's my turn at motherhood." —Pynewacket
Get it from Amazon for $199.99.
10. A Sophie The Giraffe teether with a soft, rubbery texture and numerous chewable parts (ears, horns, legs) aka secret magical powers guaranteed to make any child fall in love with it. Literally a no-fail prezzie!
Promising review: "Is this thing magic? I have bought this giraffe teether for multiple friends as baby shower gifts and all of their kids seem to love it. It shows up in practically every photo of them and they always are toting it around. That's the only reason why I've made my peace with the price tag." —K. Springe
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
11. Or an infant toothbrush shaped like a banana to start teaching baby good brushing habits while the soft silicone bristles gently massage sore teething gums. Win-win!
Promising review: "LOVE this little banana. Perfect size for an infant, has handles for grip and motor skills practice. The bristles really help with the teething and putting-everything-in-the-mouth phases. Whole product is soft and flexible. My baby loves it. It also encourages her to talk/babble a lot lol. Recommend for baby showers or small gift to friends' babies." —Brittany DeBlasio
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
12. A soft and stretchy Boba Wrap so new parents can enjoy a snuggle sesh with their baby but also have ~two hands free~ to get stuff done around the house (or browse TikTok!)
Promising review: "I bought this for my friend who had just had her second child. She said it's the best gift anyone could get. She loves it and uses it every day. Allows her to spoil the second baby while having both hands free. She'd never tied one or used it before but the instructions were clear. I tested it out for her on her dog before we put the baby in it to make sure it was secure :,D" —Natasha Overton
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in 19 colors).
13. An aesthetically pleasing Ubbi steel diaper pail that'll not only lock in odors to keep their nursery smelling fresh but also save them a ton of money in the long run because it doesn't require special trash bags (unlike the Diaper Genie).
Promising review: "Believe it or not, your diaper pail is one of the most important things you will own for your baby. This is the greatest diaper pail out there, hands down. Stop reading reviews and looking at others. It is worth every penny. Keeps smells totally locked away, even when completely full. Easy to use with a door that quickly slides open and closed. Beautiful to look at, with a setup so the bag doesn’t show. There are so many colors and designs to match with your home and nursery, I have purchased one for both levels of my home to match the respective decor and they blend perfectly. Now I buy one for my pregnant friends because I know it will prove to be one of their favorite baby gifts." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $79.99.
14. A Philips Avent fast bottle warmer for heating milk gently and evenly in as little as three minutes to spare new parents the agony of keeping a screaming, hangry baby waiting for a bottle in the middle of the night.
Promising review: "This thing is an AMAZING upgrade from their last model. The other model would almost boil milk if you were not careful. This one gets it to perfect temp within minutes ( depending on ounces being warmed) and keeps it warm for an hour! Nothing better than starting that bottle when you think your baby is close to waking up and knowing it will be there for you perfectly warm when you get back. 100% would buy again and would totally gift this!! —jo
Get it from Amazon for 49.95.
15. A machine-washable Tiny Twinkle rainbow apron bib with possibly the cutest ruffles to make messy eating fashionable.
Tiny Twinkle is a small biz based in Phoenix, Arizona that prides itself on creating high quality, safe products for babies, children and parents.
Promising review: "I was given a few apron style bibs as a baby shower gift and was excited for those, but found that they were difficult to clean and stained easily. Plus, they were too large at the neck. This bib is amazing. I purchased this as a back up and am so impressed with it. It cleans easily by just rinsing it off. The ruffle shoulders add an unexpected flair and a bit of coverage against food. The print is adorable and I am excited to try more by Tiny Twinkle! —Trixie L
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
16. A wallet-friendly Fisher-Price bath tub boasting a contoured seat perfect for safely cradling a newborn so they can have a ~whale of a (bath) time~. Plus, it grows with baby (simply remove the insert when they transition to toddlerhood!)
I bought this tub for my second child and really wish I had it for my first. It comes with a comfy padded newborn seat that gave me peace of mind knowing my little one wouldn't slip or slide during a bath. Plus, it grows with baby. My toddler son is now using it without the infant seat. It's also super spacious. Both kiddos can both fit in there together (albeit a little snugly) and splash around. The best part? It has a convenient drain for when bathtime is over.
Promising review: "New mommy loves this tub. I bought this as a shower gift for the new mommy of a tiny baby and she loves it! I remember the struggle to find a suitable tub when my granddaughter was born, and this one seems to be very handy since baby is a little more elevated when she is new born. Can be adjusted as baby grows. It was a hit!" —SK
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
17. Or a blooming bath lotus because bathing baby in the sink can be a little nerve-wracking if you're a first-time parent. But this cushy flower makes the whole experience easy-peasy.
The Blooming Bath Lotus is designed with four movable petals to perfectly fit in any sink and is recommended for babies 0–6 months old.
Promising Review: "Got this for a girlfriend for her shower since I wanted to surprise her with something she hadn’t registered for. Since the babies been born she hasn’t used the big, plastic baby bath seat once but has only used the flower. It’s light, soft, washes easily, and her son looks adorable in it. Great present." —Laura
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in nine colors).
18. A Skip Hop portable changing station that'll take up permanent residency in a diaper bag or stroller. The little pouch features a wipe-clean, zip-off changing pad, a translucent wipes case, and pockets for essentials to make diaper changes a breeze on the go.
Promising review: "Like many couples having their first child, we went a little on the crazy side as far as baby gear. The Skip Hop Pronto Changing Station is one of our favorite purchases. It is really nice to not always have to drag out the diaper bag, and I like having a nice waterproof surface to change my baby on whenever and wherever I need to. I can fit plenty of diapers and wipes for any outing where this would be my only baby luggage as I call it. It attaches easily to any stroller, car seat, backpack, baby carrier, etc. This will definitely be a go-to shower gift for friends who are expecting." —Wakegirl_13
Get it from Amazon for $27.99.
19. Or a diaper bag backpack because it conveniently extends out to turn into a changing station *and* has plenty of pockets to hold the absurd amount of things a tiny human needs.
Promising review: "I bought this as a baby shower gift and it seems really nice! I was shocked at the quality and size actually for the price. Plus, it's a nice gender-neutral look for both parents to use. Wouldn't hesitate to get again in the future!" —Ang
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in 10 colors).
20. A Loulou Lollipop silicone rainbow pacifier clip to fasten a fave binky to baby’s clothing. Your friend's new baby baby deserves the chicest accessories, amirite? (Plus, the clip is free of BPA, lead, nickel, metals, screws, or sharp edges)
LouLou Lollipop is an Asian- and woman-owned small biz based in Canada that specializes in aesthetically-pleasing teething jewelry, blankets, pacifier clips, and other baby goods.
Promising review: "Super cute! Loved this!! It was off of a baby registry. Parents use it all the time for baby." —Kendall Case
Get it from Amazon for $17.
21. A versatile Milk Snob nursing cover thoughtfully created to give mama and baby a cozy and private space while feeding. The soft and stretchy cover also doubles as a car seat/stroller cover or blanket, to keep baby shielded from harsh sunlight, wind, and unwanted onlookers.
Promising review: "This fabric is so soft, stretchy, and breathable! We live in Texas and baby didn't get any hotter underneath the privacy of this cover while eating. We have also used it as a blanket while traveling and it is very soft. I have purchased other knock-off brands and nothing can compare to this. I highly recommend Milk Snob, and always buy one as a baby shower gift because I loves mine so much! —Amazon Customer
Promising review: "The Milk Snob goes on my top 10 list of newborn must haves. Protects from wind and weather, and keeps germs and strangers away. Baby is 4 months and still use it every where we go. Have used for nursing, the fabric is very stretchy and comfortable. Best way to nurse in public places that I have used. Have used in a pinch as a blanket. I originally purchased a similar product that was a bit cheaper and ended up buying the Milk Snob after because the cheaper fabric was not very stretchable or soft and fabric looked okay on the outside but no the inside. The Milk Snob can be inside out and other than the logo, you'd never know. So glad I went ahead and tried the Milk Snob. Perfect gift for expecting parents too." —The Acelars
Get it from Amazon for $35.99 (available in 12 prints).
22. And a Boppy nursing pillow for giving a new parent's tired back a break by lifting baby to a more ergonomic position when breastfeeding or bottle feeding. Not to mention, it offers the perfect backdrop for a royally cute photoshoot 👑.
Promising review: "As a first time mom there are so many products on the market and it’s hard to know what you’ll actually use and what you won’t but I highly recommend this product. It’s super cute and comfortable. Perfect for breastfeeding and keeps your arm from getting tired while just holding baby.I’m very happy with my purchase it was definitely money well spent I use this pillow everyday." —Saibra Burrough
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
23. A huggable Gund animated elephant stuffie that flaps its ears, sings, and plays peek-a-boo to make any baby coo, laugh, and gurgle with pleasure all day long.
Promising review: "Both my boys have LOVED this toy. So much so that it is one of my go-to baby shower gifts. No one wants another stuffed animal, but this one, being gender neutral, soft, cuddly, short sing-songy, plays peekaboo, and makes your baby smile and hug it. So. Worth. It." —Rebecca
Promising review: "This is the cutest toy ever for a newborn baby. The elephant ears play peek-a-boo ,and it sings a song and entertains them for hours. I got it for a coworker who is having twins so I had to buy two. My coworker returned to work and told me it was the best baby shower gift she has ever received." —Paris Sanders
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
24. A super-soft baby blanket so parents can capture every milestone from their nugget's first year and take their Insta photo shoots to a whole other level of cute, y'all.
Bonus: The blanket comes with two milestone markers and an organic bandana bib.
Promising review: "Purchased this blanket for a baby shower of my friend and wanted to check it before giving as a present. Honestly is way much better than my expectations. The packaging is very good. Comes with a bandana bib and two photo props. Can't think of a better present for my friend's baby shower. The fabric is thick and very soft, feels really perfect. I would definitely recommend it." —denia
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.